Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - Romio, Juliet and Elections IV

Dex-chan lover
A chapter release way ahead of what's currently released... Just...why...?

Double-page supporter
i have the same question as Nyaako... just WHY?? i mean... i clicked on it, didnt understood 1st page, got out and... it was a chapter that was 20 chapters ahead...

just when i'm want to read chapter after anime end... and then there this gap 20 chapter... -_-"

Fed-Kun's army
The last page already states that there are raws and translations of previous chapters, most likely all on /a/. I also assume that the typesetter chose to start here for their own interest, similarly to how the scanlator for "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru" skipped 30 chapters that were covered in the anime, and thus decided to start where they wanted (also the fact this is the latest raw, apparently).

No point really complaining about it, either read the chapter or don't - I personally am going to go browse /a/ for the missing content just to catch up.

@sshazm That's correct, that's where Kinji gets the TL script from. There's a weekly thread for raw dumping with the exception of like 3 chapters that only got summaries. This chapter is from today's dump.

Users who are viewing this thread