Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age - Vol. 4 Ch. 30.2 - The Princess Shrine Maidens Campaign (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
What append when you bring modern weapons in a medieval world... Ouch...

Dex-chan lover
...You guys didn't read the last page with excerpt from the novel regarding what it is the mercenaries call "God"

"Our mercenary group is being asked to participate in a war in another world where we will be tasked to defeat many unearthly monsters. Our client promises to teleport us there and pay in gold coins!"
"Are you literally insane? Who'd go along with such looney-toon nonsense"
"Our client is a cute girl"
"Soo.... is there a special place we're supposed to stand for the teleport or what?"

Double-page supporter
This is all really annoying and unbearable, knowing most of this is happening for a punchline revolving around
killing kids and traumatizing the chaperone.

Yes, mitsuha.
just a single glance we know you're undeniably JUSTICE

@ Vasqueziton
That's not even her final forms.

She's arguably comparable a lvl
5 or even 6 teleporter in toaru verse. Negligible stamina cost, without need to direct touch, able to fine pick what and what not to teleport including cancer cells, virus, pathogen, etc. Teleport away 3 whole galleon without their sailor (of course their clothes got teleported away..), goes full accelerator by changing projectile trajectory. Last but not the least, teleporting between worlds
Just like other FUNA series, We need to turn off our brain to enjoy it.

Uhuhuhuhu fufufu wahahahaha wahahahaha
ul6R.gif

Oh. god.
Its a 20mm autocannon “borrowed” from a broken halftrack.

Its a tad bit disappointing because when I read the LN, my imagination had me believing the wolves had a 20mil autocannon turret on the back of a german halftrack. Like a WW2 relic that the wolves bought and fixed up from a museum
But hey, this still works.

Users who are viewing this thread