Alcafus - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Moist

Dex-chan lover
@ma_ko ~sigh, another person who thinks that not wanting to have sex with every woman you meet is gay.

Double-page supporter
@ma_ko Yup. I don't get it. Japan is both the home of the most perverted shit on the planet but also zero sex drive beta males. It's the strangest dichotomy. Like here we have a hyper-sexualized manga of teenage girls but an MC that apparently plans on achieving wizard status.

@Vincentius Spoken like a true Japanese self-insert virgin MC

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason Spoken like a true sex-crazed psycho who doesn't care about feelings, story, development and only wants to see the characters fuck at every chance... or in other words, spoken like a true kronix.

I mean, no offense, I mean nothing against you, but not everybody wants to have sex at every chance and on every occasion regardless of interpersonal feelings, situation, placement or familiarity... outside of hentai of course. I agree with you about the whole "zero sex-drive" most of the time, but there are times and places for everything; not to mention that if the MCs of manga acted on his sexual urges then we wouldn't really have much of a story or drama to enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason Better a Japanese self-insert virgin MC than someone only a few steps away from being brought up on rape charges "because she was asking for it". You do realize that this girl has zero control over her actions once the Arms are removed, don't you? In such a state, she is incapable of giving consent and having sex with someone who cannot legally consent is called rape in basically every nation that doesn't treat women like second (or even third) class citizens. But I guess that doesn't matter to budding rapists like you.

Double-page supporter
@vincentius lmao.

Good to know you think it's rape to fuck a woman who is horny and wants sex.

This is also a fantasy world, not modern-day Japan or the U.S. Like sure, I suppose that if an American went to a fantasy isekai world and fucked an underage catgirl or something and then went back to the U.S., they could prosecute him - something that came about by the "Protect Act of 2003", where illicit sexual conduct abroad with someone under the age of 18 can be punished back in the U.S. (I am unaware if a similar law applies to the Japanese, though). The prosecution would also have to establish that these other-world girls are humans. Does a fox-girl or dog-girl qualify as human under U.S. law? My guess is no.

That said, a few things:

There's no such thing as being able to 'legally give consent' in places where those legal concepts don't exist. As far as we know, it's not considered illegal or immoral in this isekai world to fuck these girls. There's also no legal concept around "She was too turned on, therefore it's rape."

We also don't know how old these girls are. What we do know is that they look similar to girls he knew back on Earth (although the sister-look-a-like appears to be older than his actual sister, I believe). But as far as we can tell, it is not actually his sister or classmate, but something more like a parallel world? That is of course if this world is even real.

We must also consider the possibility than he is dreaming, or that in some way this fantasy world is an illusion and not "reality". Fucking a girl, even raping a girl, in your imagination or dreams is not a crime. Not to mention that rape fantasies (for both men and women) are incredibly common. Being "raped" is the No. 1 most-common fantasy for women, with something like 40% of women having those thoughts. Women's fantasy is having the man she desires, desire her SO MUCH that he can't control himself and must ravish her). (Gee, it almost sounds like in those fantasies, the male is in heat and not in control of his own actions!)

I should add that if the last paragraph sounds like an intriguing philosophy topic of discussion, interested parties should check out The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever, where a man with leprosy and much self-loathing is transported to a fantasy world. He believes he is dreaming or under some kind of delusion, especially as he can travel back and forth between the two worlds (basically by falling asleep), and such is his disbelief that one of his first actions is to rape a 14-year-old girl who helps him. Much of the rest of the novel is spent on the ramifications of this action by a person who others in the world believe is a fated hero.

Double-page supporter
@VladDracul2

No no, i actually agree with you. I want actual plot and development, too. I don't mind waiting for the payoff later - as long as there IS a payoff and as long as the characters act in a realistic manner. I.e., if he really was a pure-hearted fellow who wanted to do right by these girls, he'd just hire a female servant to do their washing and bathing. And he'd stop taking her armaments off once he knew how it affected her. Of course he also wouldn't have her be a slave in the first place, if he could help it. I just don't like the wishy-washyness of it. But the idea that a healthy teenage boy could literally wash a beautiful girl his own age, with his bare hands, and not be super fucking turned on just isn't realistic or comprehensible.

However, I won't say that the idea of him refusing to do anything is completely unrealistic, because I've been in a similarly, uh, compromising situation and resisted the urge to fuck a girl I really liked - a girl that had stripped down naked, crawled into my bed and was openly masturbating while begging and demanding that I fuck her right now. But what I will say is that I regret my passive, white-knight behavior on those nights in question. I wanted her to be my girlfriend and naively thought that if I treated her with Super Ultimate Respect of the Nice Guy and refused her advances because she was a little tipsy, she'd fall in love with me. But that isn't the way reality works, so in the end, I got neither laid, nor a girlfriend.

Also, I love @Kronix 's comments.

Users who are viewing this thread