Radiant - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Blood

Tbh its very troubling the beat up guy in bandages (no, not Grimm) has some knowledge or part experience of Piodon. Will be interesting.

Group Leader
@Cherry_PuNK actually, his name is Diabal, and you'll see, it's really an important character for all the mysteries around Seth powers, etc ...

@Jugo-kun if that knowledge of yours comes from reading the light novel, thanks for spoiling it for both me and others that wanted to explore and experience Radiant in its manga form especially when speculation is part of that experience

Rol

Group Leader
There is no light novel, it's just that the manga is french and already has 10 volumes out. Diabal's name is revealed in the next chapter anyway.

Group Leader
@Cherry_PuNK yeah sorry but i think that reveal a character name is not such a BIG spoiler that'll spoil you the WHOLE plot and story, i've already did that with Ocoho's name and nobody complained ... So i thought it'll be the same for Diabal's name... Moreover, his name is revealed in the next chapter so ... and i don't see in what it's spoiler, even if you speak about the fact that he's linked to Seth, it's not a spoil, i mean, he know Piodon, so it's obvious that he's linked to Seth :/

Users who are viewing this thread