Ragna Crimson - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Wings of Time

Aww, I like these dragons. They are cruel and twisted but hope the MC changes their mind, but most likely he'll just kill them :/

My god, the way she killed that dragon gives me chills, your face being split not from the middle but from the side, yikes definelly a nightmare

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for Ragna and Crisom to kick the time dragon's ass

Dex-chan lover
A toddler? so the dragon king is basically just a maid for a clueless toddler? These people are screwed man

And how does one equate the following 2 sentences :
"huh? Idk, what's that?" = "oh so he didn't plan such a thing, i should erase it from the face of the earth"

Dex-chan lover
A toddler? so the dragon king is basically just a maid for a clueless toddler? These people are screwed man

And how does one equate the following 2 sentences :
"huh? Idk, what's that?" = "oh so he didn't plan such a thing, i should erase it from the face of the earth"
In early chapter they say the god loves the sweets made by certain shop in the capital. I think that is why the country was saved by thunder dragon before.

Now the shop is no more, there is no meaning about it.

Well, being a toddler is kinda poetic since some god portrayed in manga/anime is just tormenting people because they can just like a kid.

Series that portray gods like this are:
1- Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

2- Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

3- Kuro no Shoukanshi (to some extend)

4- Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

5- The One Within the Villainess

6- Arifureta

7- Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made

Just to name a few. It is not new settings, it just the way Japanese seems to portray “untouchable antagonist”.

P/s: sometimes you just roll with the story or just drop it and read others that is fun.

Dex-chan lover
In early chapter they say the god loves the sweets made by certain shop in the capital. I think that is why the country was saved by thunder dragon before.

Now the shop is no more, there is no meaning about it.

Well, being a toddler is kinda poetic since some god portrayed in manga/anime is just tormenting people because they can just like a kid.

Series that portray gods like this are:
1- Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru

2- Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

3- Kuro no Shoukanshi (to some extend)

4- Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

5- The One Within the Villainess

6- Arifureta

7- Hazure Waku no Joutai Ijou Skill de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin Suru made

Just to name a few. It is not new settings, it just the way Japanese seems to portray “untouchable antagonist”.

P/s: sometimes you just roll with the story or just drop it and read others that is fun.
I just meant like these people are "on a scale of 1 to 10 their fucked" like how amazingly unfortunate for the humans here to have superior beings follow a genuine cluelessness of a being they call god and for some reason take some innocent and meaningless action of a clueless child as something like a cryptic order about genocide.

Its ridiculous but in the sense that makes things more entertaining

Users who are viewing this thread