Timeless Scans is recruiting all postions!

Power Uploader
It can be a good idea to say who we are first. We are Timeless Scans we started in August 2015 as a two-man group. Currently, we are a fairly big group, and still trying to grow. We love to talk to our readers, so you can always hit us up on our public Discord and chat with us. We are doing a bunch of projects at the moment in many different genres. But we still want to do more but sadly we need more people to do that from Translators to Proofreaders. We hope to see you soon and if you decide to join us I want to thank you!

TRANSLATORS (Needed)
--Must be fluent in Japanese or Chinese
- Must understand basic English
- Needs: Microsoft Word or Notepad
- Age minimum 16

CLEANERS (Needed)
- Removes text and makes the manga look pretty
- Must know the basics of Photoshop
- Needs: Photoshop
- Age minimum 16

REDRAWERS (Needed)
- Redraws any part of the manga where the text goes over the pictures
- Must be proficient in Photoshop
- Age minimum 16

TYPESETTERS (Urgently needed)
- Puts the proofread text in the cleaned manga
- Age minimum 16

PROOFREADERS (Closed)
- Corrects any misspelled words, awkward sentences, and other errors
- Must be fluent in English
- Needs: Microsoft Word or Notepad
- Age minimum 16

HOW TO APPLY:

Name (Not your real name):
Past Experience: (Not Needed)
Availability:
Position!
Genre(s) You Would Like to Work With:
Additional Info: (Optional)

Please send your application on our discord and pm Eeliejun or Blackpoint ( https://discord.gg/Y6JnxxR ) or go to our website: https://timelessscans.wixsite.com/time

Contributor
Yeah but why are your projects not listed on your site? I don't want to join the discord just to see what you're working on.

Group Leader
Hello! This message is for those who want to be a part of Timeless team ^^

Timeless scans opens for all positions!
Translators, Proofreaders, Cleaners, Redrawers, and Typesetters.

For recruitment inquiries, you can DM Eeliejun (Leader). Just chat with him, let him know what position you want to apply for, do the test, and have fun! ?

Pssst- Don't forget to fill in the form as well:
(Minimum age: 16)
Name:
Past Experience:
Availability:
Position:
Additional Info: (Optional~write things that you believe will help you get recruited)

If you want to know which position do what, you can easily ask me in DM xD (or discord, fianrt#8058)

Please remember that this is a volunteer work and we receive $0.0000, lots of love, and virtual cookies in return ^^ We are waiting for you! Ganba! ♡

Group Leader
Bump c: Timeless scans welcomes potential new members of the family~!

Group Leader
Timeless scans is currently in dire need for cleaners and typesetter. Apply now! :)

Power Uploader
Hi, all!

It has been a long time I used this thread. Already has been 3 years... But hey I thought we can always try and hope that some people will want to join us if I necro this thread. At the moment we are really in need of a typesetter. We are also recruiting other positions (The only one that is closed is proofreader. ) So if you are interested to be a typesetter or another position then please pm me here on Mangadex or join the Timeless scans discord server with this link https://discord.gg/Y6JnxxR and pm Eeliejun or Blackpoint. Please include this information:

Name:
Past Experience:
Availability:
Position:
Additional Info: (Optional~write things that you believe will help you get recruited)

Hope to see you soon and have an amazing day!!

Users who are viewing this thread