This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
I don't know why she would divorce from him he don't cuckhold her and she was the one that trigger that bad end.

Dex-chan lover
It's the story of an idiot girl still thinking the cold male lead doesn't love her even when he's clearly warmed up to her and they are actually married, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
So we do not divorce, it is already clear how it will end.
It's like seeing a new Bakarina. xD

Dex-chan lover
My arms are always open for these isekai ladies~
Come here cliché plot!! COME~~

I don't really get what canaria did wrong in her previous life just seems she was living up the high life. And even the step mom she's a b word for sure but I'm not sure either deserve execution unless I'm missing something just exile them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Starbright We will find out by going ahead with the chapters, probably the empress will have used it as a person to give all the faults.
After all, the protagonist said it from the beginning that the real Canary was dumb. :)

Dex-chan lover
Be a nice person and win. That will be five cents for this consultation.

Dex-chan lover
Well she could just live her life untill a point she could just get the fuck out of there and live somewhere else...
The noble family she was reincarnated into is broke anyway so it would not make much diference....

Double-page supporter
Ehhh...they really got married? When they're just 12 years old?! Even the guy is 12? Seems weird to me X'D

Dex-chan lover
She is not the only dumb character. Her husband is the same also he is so edgy. He executed his ex-wife just because he hates her? Looks like he is only good at killing.

Fed-Kun's army
If he's been mistreated, then all she has to do is treat him well and he'll probably end up really liking her. Even if I know how it'll turn out, the art is good and I'm perfectly fine knowing in advance, hehehe~

Users who are viewing this thread