Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the Chapter!
interesting Cheat ability, though he is still weak

Double-page supporter
ngl, I kinda appreciate that this romantic interest came out of no where instead of a rather long build up

Double-page supporter
kinda like how the god cheat ability is not plug and play ability.
cheat yeah but learning how to use and develop it is depend on the individual.

Fed-Kun's army
Kirito stand-in BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER!?!?!?!?

Great stuff; hope chapter 14 drops before the year ends

Dex-chan lover
Cheat MC got jealous. which is funny considering that he had all the power AND harem. but it's fair point that 500 years of sword-swinging is still a lot of sword swinging

happy to be recognized for once =3

@fakeirish Eh, there was that whole montage timeskip back in chapter 5. Her getting interested in him probably happened during that, though I agree that nothing really seemed to indicate it even then. Might be some flashbacks to fill it out in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Harem boi may have a cheat to use all sorcery but I doubt he will ever learn sage art with how impatient he is and with his harem sticking 24/7.

Dex-chan lover
Controlling the sense of lust?
Wow he really is a jedi.

please become a couple with brauer

So theres two other guys from the real world with there own cheat abilities. But the other dude is too hax if he can learn sage arts aswell.

Seems the other guard gots a thing for sansui but damn he has no lust I guess no ships are sailing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu yeah the cheat mc one is a little dip shit who has some sort of pride for his cheat skill. There is a difference between all powerful and the most skilled. You can have loads of power and have no idea how to use it while having little power and loads of skill can get you damn near anywhere. Though I think in most battle cases strength and skill improve at the same time just at differentn rates.

Also I wonder how he will improve if it took him 500 years just to learn 4 basic sage arts.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the god knows that sage arts is the strongest given proper training that's why he send him to train instead. Well, even without training being able to manipulate space, gravity and life force itself is already outrageous.

Users who are viewing this thread