The Unofficial Introduction Thread

Familiar faces and new blood alike! Say hello, tell us about yourself. Here's a start.

Hey, folks. You can call me DH or Big D. Like many of you, I'm a lost soul from Batoto coming home to roost here on MangaDex. Life throws many things at you over the years, though I'm only just beginning to learn that in earnest. Manga & anime have remained a constant through the good & the bad, and I always find myself reading a chapter or two when there's time. It's good to be back, baby!

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I never really participated on the Batoto forums but it's nice to see a friendly, enthusiastic poster on here.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Hey, folks. You can call me DH or Big D.

Is there a reason you're named Big D

My name is Plykiya. I like boys that look like girls.

Power Uploader
Hello, I'm Kurisu.
It certainly would be good to have a introductions subforum.

Staff
Super Moderator
Hello, I'm Kurisu.
It certainly would be good to have a introductions subforum.

Post it in the forums suggestion megathread!

Hello ~
I'm probably the only person here who's never used batoto, pls don't hate me T_T

Hello! Wandered here from batoto and reddit. Also, batoto announced its shutting down on my birthday... it became a sad day for me instead. Anyway, I am butter.

I hope there's an official thread too!

Dex-chan lover
I'm Liar.

I've been around since manga scanlators hosted stuff on MSN groups. Good to see this site going well.

zetsubouzanto here :D

i was on remote island for last year and suddenly bato.to went missing while i was on my job so nice to meet you all

Group Leader
Hi, I'm Robo

I'm not actually a robot. I shitposted my way to become Mangadex's first mod and also spearheaded the ban das movement.

Hello, this is your Friendly Neighborhood Pervert, Ol' Pervy here! I was often found at Batoto, defiling status threads and posting my inane, irreverent, and immature idiocy in the comment sections of many of the manga series that I followed there.

About me...

I am a True Southern Aristocrat!

A "Southern Aristocrat" is defined as one of the few and rare people born south of the Mason-Dixon line who can accurately trace their ancestry all the way back to... Their own biological father!!

A "True Southern Aristocrat" is someone who can further prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that his father and his mother were NOT blood-related siblings!!

I was born in the Great State of Georgia where the word "virgin" is defined as a girl who can run faster than her brothers.
(Damn my sister's fast legs when we were growing up!)

But we Southerners in the USA are quite civilized. We will not allow a girl to have sex unless she is tall enough to stand in one of those old fashioned, wooden pork barrels with her head above the top of the barrel.

Although, if her head is NOT above the top of the barrel, we will saw off the top of the barrel until her head is above it! Thus, the State of Georgia is well-known as "The Short Barrel State."

Of course, I now live in Tennessee, where men are men and trees with sexy looking knotholes are nervous.
(Heavy duty, Zircon encrusted tweezers are a BIG seller in this state as splinters in one's more delicate body parts is always a serious hazard here!)

I don't know what the fuck to say... I'm Alraisen. I want to learn things and read manga. I'm also, strangely enough, somewhat aroused by traps.

Hey, I'm komyou. Batoto was a huge part of my day for a long time, but I never posted on the forums there except to say goodbye. I've always been more of a luker, but that somehow made me want to start posting & talking to people online.

So here I am. So far Mangadex has been a fantastic experience & I hope it continues that way.

Staff
Super Moderator
Hello, this is your Friendly Neighborhood Pervert, Ol' Pervy here! I was often found at Batoto, defiling status threads and posting my inane, irreverent, and immature idiocy in the comment sections of many of the manga series that I followed there.

About me...

I am a True Southern Aristocrat!

A "Southern Aristocrat" is defined as one of the few and rare people born south of the Mason-Dixon line who can accurately trace their ancestry all the way back to... Their own biological father!!

A "True Southern Aristocrat" is someone who can further prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that his father and his mother were NOT blood-related siblings!!

I was born in the Great State of Georgia where the word "virgin" is defined as a girl who can run faster than her brothers.
(Damn my sister's fast legs when we were growing up!)

But we Southerners in the USA are quite civilized. We will not allow a girl to have sex unless she is tall enough to stand in one of those old fashioned, wooden pork barrels with her head above the top of the barrel.

Although, if her head is NOT above the top of the barrel, we will saw off the top of the barrel until her head is above it! Thus, the State of Georgia is well-known as "The Short Barrel State."

Of course, I now live in Tennessee, where men are men and trees with sexy looking knotholes are nervous.
(Heavy duty, Zircon encrusted tweezers are a BIG seller in this state as splinters in one's more delicate body parts is always a serious hazard here!)

Kentuckian here. I admit I laughed quite a bit harder than I probably should have at this.

Hey there, friends. Feel free to call me Lunar...or Light. Double L works good too. I joined my first anime and manga community way back in 2001 and now here I am in 2018, adrift in a sea of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread