Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Time! For! The! Pa! Ar! Ty!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm genuinely surprised the PS4 even has any couch party games

Dex-chan lover
Shoo Shoo hostility, is time for Tsukasa-chan takoyaki .... wait a moment , where the hell is the takoyaki????????

Aggregator gang
@beperov Considering current generation is mockingly named "tidepod generation" can't really blame them.

Aggregator gang
@beperov I don't watch tv and to quote Babylon 5

"I don't watch TV. It's a cultural wasteland filled with inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media elite."

Aya-chan there's no way u can beat her, she's so perfectooo !!! And I really feel so bad for aya Chan ?

Double-page supporter
> I don't even know when this manga is set??????

It appears to be set immediately after Hayate the Combat Butler, or more likely, just prior to the last chapter. That manga started in 2004 and was set for that year. And the manga covered a single year. Thus I would say it is likely set in 2005 or 2006. But it really is hard to say for sure.

Update: OK, I just saw the raw for the latest chapter (45). Hata-sensei may be playing fast and loose with the timeline.
Nasa gets Tsukasa an iPhone XS, which means chapter 41 has to be set in 2018.

Double-page supporter
This girl is the best potrayal at what millenial can do the best, which is complaining about another millenials.

Users who are viewing this thread