Author Chapter 46 (A Returner's Magic Should Be Special)
???Time to book Lady Queen and tell him don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split Ya?
@firosahage

Good one
Adjest-ing to team win!
i hope this is not tragedy, most of manhwa i read is tragedy...lol
Yeahhh boi
If this section is ever animated, it needs to be at the end of the episode and the ending credits need to be Frank Sinatra's My Way.

Alternatively, The Heavy's Short Change Hero with different verses (same refrain) and a low sultry female singer.
Changing the date and not informing Desir's party about the recommendation event? Pffft! they got something 100x better than that!
Now that is a real strong, independent swordswoman. ?
I don't know if anybody will read this, but I just want to point out, what a great/funny choice it was to use Dresden as City. Dresden is an eastern Germany City, where supposably the most conservatives/xenophobic part of Germany lives.
Just throw them all out. Desir's party is now going to look like it did in the old days now. Doing Genocide can be good, but due to people's belief, it always turns into something disgusting.
How is doing genocide can be good?
@bakikboklu you didn't see history i think american genocide of native indian or some similar case in history. Genocide is good only if you are on the winner side and included in their motives(land.money,girls)