Renai Shikou Seitokai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

seems not bad i hope you will do more chapters ... but little bit Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records would be nice too ;D

Dex-chan lover
for your information, the artist who make this is drawing hentai before ?

kinda of meh

feels just like his hentai books, but without hentai.

To much word, so tired.... Btw my English not that good to read much words. But at least it very good art, expessially the breast ?

Dex-chan lover
I would have like this if not for the feeling that I have that there is NTR included in this story

Dex-chan lover
Frankly this could be the worst manga of all time. I'm just here to witness some epic tits moving storyline drawn by the God of hentai manga himself.

Fed-Kun's army
I know japan is a conservative country, but I refuse to believe they're that incompetent when it comes to relationship by the age of 16-18

Double-page supporter
Oh look it's another Gunma bullshit story, now in shonen manga form

*click follow

@can_zero bruh, their youngling population is literally dwindling down. They aren't fucking enough to create enough children to replenish the aging population.

Fed-Kun's army
Font too small and dialogue is passable but hard to read. Simpler syntax would make it a better read.

Dex-chan lover
the art inmediately triiger a flashback so i went to check and yep, its an hentai author, god bless

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow each manga of this author looks the same. More or less school uniform in there, but the face and the premises are really similar.

Users who are viewing this thread