Xian Ni - Ch. 85 - Sword Cultivation

Thank You for this one i Hope we can See more and fastet the new chapters

i wish they would release 30 chapters per month, just like they stated in the credits page :F

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this back at around 45 and now i have caught up. It was a good read and the story definitely became a lot more interesting as it went on. Glad i let it pile up but now i have been left on a damn cliffhanger.

Fed-Kun's army
According to the spoilers,
you are with your mother's future daughter-in-law.

Fed-Kun's army
They must be on a huge ass planet if everyone will know of him in a million miles

1 million miles = 1,6 million km while earth diameter was 12.700 km
holy shot their world sure wide af

Dex-chan lover
@Solemmaru Quite a few xianxia authors have a poor sense of scale and measurements. Numbers tends to be highly exaggerated. It's wise not to pay too much attention at them.

Dex-chan lover
@Rerechan8 Sorry this was a bit late but it was the chapter which sounds as like what your looking for. I mean its pretty obvious. A few before that for the lead up.

@Merilirem Thanks. Chapter 55 is called Death so when I first posted I was skimming the chapters around that. Skimming was my mistake. But after rereading properly from around chp 46 I realised the order in which I thought the events unfolded was not what actually happened.
I thought in 55 that Wang Lin was exiting the Foreign Battleground, but he was approaching to enter it. This was why I was confused. He gets the new body in 57

Users who are viewing this thread