Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

are these kids actually retarded? I'm socially inept, and even I can see these very clear cues that might as well be fucking neon lights saying "I LOVE YOU".

that can't be the usual I'll blow your eyes trope. the way that guy put his hand on her back and on her face is kind of a sexual harrasment

Do you even consider manga like this one a fluffy series? (referring to last page)

Group Leader
@Celize There were fluff moments on the previous chapters, and there will also be fluff in the upcoming chapters....Hopefully

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just passerby, don't mind me. But that smile in the credit page is beautiful. The "I WANT TO PROTECC THAT SMILE" kind of beautiful.
So, I'll leave it here in case there's another one that also wandering in this comment section and having the same thought https://mangadex.org/title/31507/umiiro-march

Double-page supporter
I love how this going.. go and wreck those fragile heart...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm wishing for a scenario where the moment they turn A-Rank. The guy gets paired up with a 3rd girl who he genuinely gets along with and probably gets to talk to her about the gyaru and his childhood crush and his problems and she listens.

Then the gyaru and childhood friend gets troubled/jealous with the 3rd girl

Dex-chan lover
7 chapters and we are forcing drama this much, this is also the 2nd month right? Oh well, hold on tight, we are in for a short and crazy ride.

Dex-chan lover
in page 23 the girl is wet <o> ma god... and when tenjin falls on the girl... he flipping dropped his hand on the girl's torso... that aint gentlemanly and damn she must have gotten a lil bruise on her back...

Knowing Japan it's still probably headed for the ending where the main guy and girl fall for each other instead of their longtime crushes, but this chapter gives me very, VERY slight hope that they'll actually end up with said crushes.

Dammit all, I'm headed for heartbreak here aren't I.

Users who are viewing this thread