Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - Poltergeist New Town

Dex-chan lover
Welp.

*pushes bed out window, sets on fire*

Never gonna need that again.

Dex-chan lover
What a twist the president didn’t attempt to screw over her followers

The biggest mystery is why they still hang out with the prez after all the shit she pulled ?

Dex-chan lover
“Those brains... just committed mass suicide.”
Never thought this sentence would ever make sense but here we are.

Power Uploader
I get that we need a character(s) to force him to engage with the phenomenons because he can't always happen to be there and he himself doesn't want to get into such events. This is where she comes, and plays the part but god damn is she unbearable...

- It's like a, what's that called? A Harry Potter?
- A Poltergeist?
- Yeah, that!
Lmao

So suffering human souls are wandering the small town to find some vessels and then they reach the doll house and possess dolls and to end their suffering they go to free their brains.
There is a one thing i do not understand, the old lady and her power to turn mc into doll. If it was originaly one of the dolls possesed by the soul of those brains. Where was the house owner?
Or how did the soul get the power to transfer doll itself to human? And on top of that change the mc to puppet. Or im just stupid and completely wrong?

Aggregator gang
Was the doll outside the house there for a reason? I don't see what use Kishida was to the wandering souls, also wondering what they did to 'defy mother nature'. I won't question the brain stuff but I wish this story was more fleshed out.

Users who are viewing this thread