Golden Kamuy - Vol. 19 Ch. 186 - Something Left Behind

Contributor
Man every person has their own agenda, I'm not even sure who's right and who's wrong anymore mmm...

Double-page supporter
Well done, Tanigaki. And let's hope Sugimoto goes full IMMORTAL on Ogata. That -CENSORED-'s got it coming!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@flyingfences
recap:

4 groups in this arc:

1. aspira, kironanke, ogata, shiraishi, and sophia who was recently broken out of russian prison by kiroranke

2. sugimoto and 7th division trio (tsukishima, tanigaki, koito) looking for aspira's group

3. the other russian prisoners who escaped (thanks to kiroranke's jailbreak) and formed their own group; svetlana, daughter of the lighthouse couple seems to be part of this group

4. russian soldier/guards who are looking for the escaped prisoners (they aren't in this chapter)

recently events:

aspira's group separated because of the snowstorm and drift ice

sugimoto rushed ahead of the 7th division trio because aspira was close, and caught up to shiraishi first

the other russian prisoners tried to rob 7th division trio, but were beaten, tsukishima is still trying to convince sveltlana to go back to her parents

tanigaki then ran into kiroranke (who reacted late because snow hindered his vision), and stabbed him

Aggregator gang
OOF. Man, this has really started to pick up. Really wish I could remember all the names in this manga. I never seem to be able to.

Significantly less Ogata ass-kicking than I hoped but I suspect that’ll get a chapter of its own, with all the build-up. I really, really love the bastard as a character but if Sugimoto doesn’t beat his ass I’m gonna riot.

But yeah I have no idea how Kiro and Ogata are gonna fit into the story after their betrayal comes to light, since they need Asirpa for the key. Unless Asirpa ends up telling Ogata, which I don’t think will happen, but would be an awesome plot point if it does.

Dex-chan lover
Ogata I know you're kind of an asshole and I still love you but please don't do anything bad to Asirpa :(((

You even said "Citatap" for her sake...

Users who are viewing this thread