Karate Shoukoushi Monogatari

Thanks to Deadbeat scans for bringing us this. I loved the prequel and i´ve been told this is even better. HYPE

With these visions of his, this might actually be a bit more interesting than the prequel. Unless most characters will end up emulating prequel's cast :p

Who is the "Tiger" fighter?
Kinda looks like Hamada.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

We need to quickly establish thai as best boy of the series

Fed-Kun's army
Singsongalong(sp?) Kingriver would be a fantastic villain in Baba's other series, Ride-on King. At least it shows he can write much more realized characters, who pursue their interests with far more complex motivations and angles than "I want to win at bloodsport for muh nakama." Instead of some middle class brat treating martial sports as some monumentally important activity, to Singhsak it's just one way of making money among others. He's easily the best character, as far as I'm concerned.

Fed-Kun's army
Soo Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru put me off when the Brazilian dude ran around... doing stuff...... and everybody pretty much ignored it and no consequence came of it, that I got to read at least. How is this shaping up?

@dope0420 once you get past that bad start, manga really sucks you in, and in my opinion it handles its many personalities, and character development better then some great mangas like hajime no ippo, however i still prefer ippos fight scenes more.

YOOO where is She at?? Why is there that dark as foreshadowing? I need to know what happened to Nana

What's up with the 'no one is watching" ?

Aren't people interested in watching Minoru fight anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread