A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
That shocked face XD

>Oh hey ch 46 is up on Meraki....

Fat Pig: Hah, try leaving this PRESTIGIOUS party if you dare!

Adjest: Very well, I'll do that.

Q'w 'Q HELLS YEAH, Adjest continue to be best girl

Double-page supporter
how much chapters are there in raw right now?? (just want to mentally perpare for it be become weekly release)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the tower master's meeting with whoever went afterwards. The whole meeting might have felt insignificant compared to what he just witnessed.

Aggregator gang
@anthonysosmena25
Wow, you're so cool dude. There's already a link to the Meraki's site with the next chapter here on Mangadex, but you had to go out of your way to link other site that ripped it from them. Nice job, man, nice job.

Dex-chan lover
@anthonysosmena25: You might not be a bot, but you might as well be a sucker for them.

Meraki site already have the next chapter up to be read if people don't want to wait https://merakiscans.com/a-returner-s-magic-should-be-special/46/

You could've just linked that.
But nope, you can't even be bothered to give the actual group the proper credit.
So I for one am not going to be grateful for what you did.

As others have noted, with ch46 meraki catches up to the raws, so it's a good time to read on their site (link is on their group page in mangadex). Show them some love.

@anthonysosmena25 Really? It's impossible to tell from your behavior.

Also, you didn't "give" anyone anything. As multiple people have pointed out, Meraki already made the page free for everyone to read before you even posted.

So if you're not a bot, you're a liar, a sleazy manipulator, and a would-be thief. There is no circumstance of ANY kind where anyone "should be grateful" for that.

Users who are viewing this thread