Isekai Courtroom -Rebuttal Barrister- - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Is there really no romance in this one?

edit: MAL lists this as finished at 16 chapters. Interesting.

ayye, drunkard mc bastarrdd, feel home and didnt think further even he is smart axe it...pfftt
feels like everyone is on his side...lol

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, this chapter was actually really exciting!

I'm sad to hear that the series ends at 16 chapters, though... :(

Contributor
?Started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this.?

i thought he is supposed to be smart , why is he dumb enough to get drunk at the fucking castle, lost all respect for him, you can do that shit when you are out with friends not on a formal occasion, he should know that

I mean, no h-scenes, nor romance, and this fucking so-called detective that's unable to think out-of-the-fucking-box... No wonder this got axed.

guilty until proven innocent lol, shouldn't the accuser deliver evidence that he can use magic and not the other way around?
if this wants to pretend to be an attorney manga, shouldn't at least the basic stuff, everybody knows, be right?

the manga can't even get basic stuff right, the cases themselves are rather bland as well as the characters, and no subplot to make up for it.
i can see why this was axed.

i still like it though for some reason. :/

@Darkion the whole premise is stupid, even if they made this whole shit up, they can't produce the crucial evidence that he can use magic. so what's the point exactly?
"you killed someone with a gun you don't possess while you were drunk! prove me wrong!" not the best example, cause a gun is an object that exist and therefore can be messed with, but you should know what i'm trying to tell you.

the burden of prove is NOT on him, is what i'm trying to say here. otherwise you could be accused of any crime without being able to do anything about it.
that's why this should wrap up quickly, otherwise this is devolving into a dumbster fire really fast.

they might as well throw in some BS, cause we don't know how the magic system in this manga works.
so, i'm expecting some serious deus ex machina nonsense.
but i'm getting ahead of myself, let's just see how this plays out.

@AnonDePlume oh wow, okay. that would explain this nonsense if that was true.

@ShinSekai the reason he died is cause alcohol, dude cannot resist it.

Still idiotic but this weakeness is consistent.

@Booty_Hunter he is being incriminated here by the princess herself, they are making all the shit up, remember that he was drunk so he doesnt recall anything and all of the proof and witnesses are being made up, he has been technically "already proven guilty" at least in this case. The easiest way to prove innocence is by not being able to use magic at all.

@erogon sent there by God, he probably has a lot of supporters.

Axed? You mean... No. More. Donatella. Chan..? AAAAAAAAAAA JAPAN!!! YOU HAD ONE JOB!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Booty_Hunter Actually, though I’m not sure how true it is, the whole "guilty until proven innocent" is totally a thing in Japanese court systems, something like a 98% conviction rate, I think.

Dex-chan lover
You fuckers, axing a awesome series... and we keep getting shit anime 2 seasons

Group Leader
It's a bit of both; there's a presumption of guilt, but the cases that make it to court in Japan also tend to (but not necessarily) have a stronger case.

Dex-chan lover
kinda makes since why this got axed it's boring, each case just drag on

Users who are viewing this thread