ElPsyKongroo

Double-page supporter
Please update Ore ga Fujoshi, thank you...!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made

Thank you for translating Spirited Away by the Rain Woman Youkai, it has made me cry and smile. Thank you for posting it here.

Thank you for translating the Tensei Pandemic chapter 58, I've been waiting for it and I hope you continue much faster, I'm really into the story. I can't buy the manga because it's not available here in my country. So please I will wait for the next chapter until the end of it.

V True man of culture V

But I found Tensei Pandemic fairly entertaining, too, but Otome Danshi is where my heart throbs away. Too bad it seems to intermittently pause. Keep it up!

Group Leader
Just been wanting to say that your adaptation of Otome it's really well done, and I'm enjoying every little page. Thank you!

With the group's name and all, would you be translating any Steins;Gate related works in the future?

Please stop changing some details in translation. We already have official English localizers doing this type of stuff.

F7nxlLcXUAA92SV
F7nxlTsXYAA0aEz
F7nxlaEWIAIM7Pe

Also what do you mean by "that's the language the author prefers to use"? He made the story...

And why did you insist the character was a girl? He's a femboy.
FsWkbUhWIAgj8N8

FsWkbJdXgAAmGpE
FsWkbUhWIAgZvlg

There we are, now you and everyone can see!

Last edited:
Group Leader
rants about "localizers"

This is how you can recognize which opinions you can safely ignore because they're an intersection of "knows shit about Japanese" and "knows shit about how translation works"

Dex-chan lover
non sequitur + ad hom
Skyler, I don't need you of all people to remind me of my taking things too far, but you necro'd a 2 years old thread just to harass the EPK staff, who happen to work directly with multiple other circles such as Danke Furs Lesen, Ethylene, Boredom Society, and others I can't recall.

I don't think you want all of them getting you blacklisted when you're trying to get into TL work. If it weren't for "localizers," you wouldn't have your femboy waifus, so either cook your own food or eat the meal offered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread