Souboutei Kowasubeshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Takoha's Fear

Double-page supporter
All these seasoned mediums getting posessed left and right and it is the painter that goes "Quit it with your bullshit".

Dex-chan lover
traumas are a bitch, they stay inside you and when i least expect it comes back, the key to overcome it is to just accept that it is a part of you, Takoha has accepted, it still hurts him but does not control him anymore.

Know the funny thing i didn't comment before, that monk fear was really normal, it wasn't about bullying as you would expect to go from his boisterous personality or some mysterious incident it was just him stuck in a tight place, i found that really interesting.

Group Leader
i’ve been away from my computer, that’s why daily updates died. rip. i start work on chapter 23 tomorrow night though.

edit: well, i do have my mac but the dialogue font is microsoft only lol

It turns out that the key to resist demonic possession is the ability to move past your trauma. This is a good series.

Observation here is that while the painter seems apathetic to the posession, neither deciding who lives or dies nor trying to interfere, the posession effect itself is not trying to "judge" these people. It's accomplishing an objective: you throw off it's first attempt and it comes right back with a follow-up.

Dex-chan lover
All these seasoned mediums getting posessed left and right and it is the painter that goes "Quit it with your bullshit".
Well... from all I saw from the mediums here, mostly of them are assholes that clearly didn't move pass their peeves.

Having power isn't a metric to emotional maturity.

Users who are viewing this thread