Author Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka
Man... it makes me wonder if this manga is actually more depressing than Meduka Meguca.
so sad lol
This is simply precious
This is too cute.
This is cute, but the background is dark as hell.
Come for cute bunny, stay for corporate slave jokes.
This is so adorably fucked up.
It’s sad but also funny at the same time but it made me laugh!
I'm glad he didn't bully the poor rabbit this chapter
This makes me think of Umaru-chan seeing as the chibi character design keeps me here above all else.
why am i having tears when i read the 1st chapter?
I honestly love the manga. The main character is adorable gullible workaholic. The guy looking after her is a massive dick. The cuteness and innocence of the bunny just makes me cry and laugh.

So many good feelings.
i love cute and stupidness ...
The hyuman is trash.
This manga gets pretty dark when you think about Mimio's likely fate (and the fact she's not on the cover).
Now these are not rabbits but lemmings.
@Rift

How would you react if you were forced to have a 3 year old girl do all your housework for you?
@T-L-G-T-W

Are you trying to trigger me here?

I've taken care of my cousin ever since he was born. No doubt i've seen up and down of it. And who say she was forced to work? She's a workaholic just give her light weight job and atleast show some hospitality. If you didn't give someone who have been hit by a fucking truck and survived. Might as well be society trash who can't do their job properly. Also she's in her 20's.

You've triggered me.

Didn't want to sound mean i swear... I'm just giving my opinion. I got triggered sorry... i won't reply next time.

Last edited 5 days ago by Rift.

Calm down, folks. Moon Rabbits have a unique biological condition in which they literally melt and die if they don't work, so it's all gucci here.
@Rift

Don't mean to upset you but Fuwami is 3 years old [As revealed in Chapter 5.] I don't know where you got her being 20+. Also as a rabbit from the moon Fuwami melts and dies when she isn't given work to do, which is shown to us in the first chapter.

And considering how small she is I think she's supposed to literally look like a 3 year old toddler. The President's a dick but he's not in a normal situation.