Aggregator gang
@ma_ko Because anyone more or less intelligent would suspect that Desir is in cahoots with the attackers and it all was his plan to get money/accomplishment? And they just let go the fact that he somehow knew about the attack?
Judging by your response I guess it was explained somewhere, do you mind reminding me in which chapter it was?

lly

Contributor
YOU’VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP MA... wait, no he didn’t

So!, what happened to Professor Pigman, did he get arrested? How did Professor Pigman not know who Desir is?

Double-page supporter
he seems to really like that bread.
@Monceber i dont think it was but he not only knew of the plan he created a plan to counter it with the fewest casualties on top of catching the perpertraiter and returning the gem so suspition against him would be low.

@ma_ko

Yeah he is asking that question but he means that why have non of the story characters doubted MC as they should be. He is not asking why he knows the future we all now he was reincarnated.

Double-page supporter
Pay for a chess game? Well he probably wouldn't listen to him if it wasn't in a game or another... ...

Aggregator gang
@silverden if you ask me, just knowing the fact that attack was going happen is pretty darn shady. He caught them, yes, but that us as reader knowing that they were perpetrators. From the point of view of the characters, those attackers could as well be throwaway pawns to achieve some other goal.
But oh well, maybe author is going to elaborate on this topic somewhere down the line.

Power Uploader
@Monceber

Sorry I'm kind of dumb I thought he was asking about something else. Anyways, he knew the attack will take place and the name of the gem + he could also tell them some facts about the tower offscreen. For me, if I was them, it would be enough to believe him.

Dex-chan lover
So, the author is just going to pass over the explanation of how everyone didn't bother questioning him about how he knew about the attack and simple sucked his dik because plot? Wow, that's some lazy writing, man.

Also, keuk.

Havron is a magic academy, so he probably won't meet the paladin and the king/warrior from the first chapter any time soon, the princess looking girl was never identified afaik, Joad is the 7th tier magician the fought the dragon before he went back in time

@AMetroid Look back at chapter 1:

wtvrho.png

(edit: cropped image)

Dex-chan lover
I wish he flirted with the teacher. Like, what do I want instead of 120 gold coins? You. ??

Dex-chan lover
He was still talking about the bread!
As expected of man with style, he hold on to his joke to very end. ?

Edit:
Well yeah I guess also not accepting the gold is a smart thing to do, might not sound much to the people giving it but it might incriminate Desir and the gang.
I mean, how would they know that place going to be attacked in the first place.
Can't exactly say "I have seen the future" no?

Users who are viewing this thread