Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 60

Double-page supporter
I had dreams like this, I mean the kind in which I am totally aware that I am dreaming. Sometimes it's fun, other times not so.

Fed-Kun's army
Suppressing yourself even inside of your own dream? That ain't healthy man

Dex-chan lover
@Kanie15 but the pinches hurt him! Though in extremely lucid dreams I've felt pain and every other sensation and then some that I don't think I could ever properly describe. Lucid dreams are probably the closest you can knowingly get to traveling to an foreign world. Better to have crazy lucid dreams than ones that parallel your life cause you may think those memories are real. I know I did as that is how real it felt. People thought I had gone crazy for a bit.

Double-page supporter
as someone who is aware in his dreams most of the time... this is both good and bad...
it is good because... well... enjoy the occasion if its the case for that...
it is kinda bad, because you know you will end up waking up leaving that "perfect" world behind... and be welcomed to a brand new day of your sad and pathetic life ...

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark there's another downside if you're a bit paranoid.

If you start thinking "oh, great, I'm conscious this time :D then every thing will appears as I want though I shouldn't think about scary things"

and... that's when you start a fight with yourself trying to not think about scary things but it just keeps coming...

Fed-Kun's army
Did Takeda's parents raise him too well? His self-control is at 110%

This kind of things happen to me a lot, the only problem at real life she was no longer there.... :(

Double-page supporter
@Lynkaster thats not exactly how it goes for me...
for example, its like my mind plays a movie, but i can control myself as a character in that movie... and im conscious im in a dream... so i play the movie the way i want, even if its a scary one. Once i decided to get a sword (it poped out of nowhere) and i was the one chasing the zombies XD another time there was a ghost trying to scare me, but once i found out it was a female ghost (dont ask) it became a 18+ dream xD stuff like that... Its weird... but thats how it works for me... maybe it works different for other people.

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark I often got an fps-style dream too, but my minds get into it in a jiffy without even thinking and The only "dream cheat" I used is that wherever I think "damn it, I need a boost" or something, it really happens ?

At one time, I was thinking "mm ? ah ! a dream ! fast, a nice babe, a nice babe.... ah, but not-" and then appeared my sis... "f***... lost the chance" OTL

Double-page supporter
@Lynkaster
For me it wasnt my sister, since i dont have one but... my cousins from next door xD (one is only going to be 18 in april so :x FBI-kun cant chase me in my dreams i guess lol)

wish my half awake dreams would be better, try dreaming that you couldn't fall asleep right after you took hours to fall asleep... you are awake and want to close you eyes but still can't and start watching boring TV stuff , feeling asleep but can't sleep!! try switching channel and be sluggish as hell realize "oh I'm dreaming" spend ages to wake up, open you eyes its frigging morning. start pondering did I sleep or not?

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could lucid dream, but I don't think my dreams are compatible with it. Like, you're supposed to notice things that are "out of place" so you can realize that it's a dream, right? The problem with that is, my dreams always have such bizarre and fantastical scenarios that I can't even begin to question them, or when I can, it's a central element to the dream without which it can't really happen.
For example, instead of noticing a picture that's out of place, a vase that's the wrong color or stuff like that, the first thing I should notice in a (strangely frequent) dream in which I'm exorcising a little girl is that I'm not an exorcist, and also that I don't even believe in demonic possession in the first place. Also that the house is on fire and the structure is coming down, so I should probably not be in there. (Is that from a movie maybe? I don't remember a burning house in The Exorcist.)
However, as soon as I do that, the dream itself collapses and I wake up instantly. At most, I get to control it for a few moments if I stay in a half-awake, half-dreaming state.

Users who are viewing this thread