Übel Blatt

Can't upload rest of the chapters, unfortunately. Different scanlation group and only they can upload it.

Dex-chan lover
this series really dropped the ball, at a start it was entertaining and enjoyable and now i contemplating dropping it

Dex-chan lover
I personally quite liked how it went from a personal vendetta to the wider scope of a civil war (with armies and everything and not just duels between leaders). Of course, it then does the usual manga thing and goes too bonkers with it, but could be far worse.

Should i waste my time with this?
Based on the previous comments im just going to be dissapointed at the end

Fed-Kun's army
@Nohd

The problem is, quite a few series that become popular overstay their welcome because they artificially extend the story to milk money out of it which leads to a terrible ending. Good series have a plan for a beginning, middle and end.

That being said, I haven't read the ending to Ubel Blatt. Last time I read the series was whenever chapter 62 was released, I was waiting for more chapters to get scanlated and I sort of never got around to reading the rest of it. I'm in the same situation as you not really being motivated to read the rest if what the others are saying is true.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like it was supposed to end 60 or so chapters ago but the author continued it anyway and then got bored with it

saw vol 11 up at madokami if anyone's interested how it all ended
felt really rushed but not surprising anymore with the hiatus it underwent

Double-page supporter
I thought this would become his magnum opus, after all of the joke works he had made. Unfortunately, like everyone here have said, it seems he got bored of working on it. Still, the story leading up to the duel was awesome and epic. In the right hand, a 4 parts movie adaption or a 26 episode series would be outstanding.

Fed-Kun's army
Story keeps going when you think its about to end. Some of the scenes and interactions in the dragged out parts are good but for the most part the last like 7 volumes shouldnt have been made. He could have easily made the better stuff just extra stories but just keep dragging it.

Its amazing how good this was at first when most of this authors work is crossdressing/genderbend fetish stuff

Double-page supporter
Im still thinking why do people compare this one to Berserk...

Have to drop this one.

Finished Ubel Blatt.

Great entertaining manga. Very Powerful, great art and good ending. I liked most of the characters albeit i can't name them all cuz there names are way to damn confusing. I loved the action and the art. Majority of female cast suffer from wearing clothes disease. Despite that there are many strong albeit sexualized female characters in this series. its a great fantasy series and a very rich environment when i think was explored well. Honestly i'd love to see more of the world or a prequel to this manga or something.

I enjoyed it. It had a bit underwhelming final fight honestly but overall was still satisfying. 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread