Akkun to Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me just testing something

240_F_184644854_JorHkLUJ82mHayEBY4bM2fp1Zdjrfe2p.jpg

If this isn't translated in the next two years I'll just have to learn Japanese and do it myself

I really wanna know about Matsuo and Chiho relationship. Someone please scanlate this series.

Double-page supporter
Patiently waiting for miracle to happen and picked this up.by somebody

How come this wasn't translated yet? I wait almost 2 years after the anime. 😭 Hope someone can pick this up. 😢

Dex-chan lover
@Notmiguel
If this isn't translated in the next two years I'll just have to learn Japanese and do it myself
Roughly 13 months left...
Honestly, if you just have time to burn, you can take pictures of the kanji/hiragana with your phone and use Google Translate to translate them decently accurately... The hard part after that is editing it to actually make it readable in the English language and sometimes you don't have a clear idea of what is being said.

And, make no mistake, it is extremely fucking time consuming. I've only done it on some, uh, doujins that for obvious reasons didn't have much text and even that could take hours to do if you were to actually make it readable for anyone else.

As for learning Japanese, I gave up on that. Japanese is psychological torture to me and like the linguistical equivalent of doing calculus backwards in a mirror. Underwater. While fighting off guys trying to kill me with spear guns.

@mrxe you can use the anime version as a reference to the translate, too. If you want, i also can help'ya with the edition! Good luck, my friend.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell does "akkun to kanojo" end up translated as "my sweet tyrant"?! Fairly sure kanojo means girl/girlfriend... And "to" should imply there is an "and" in the title, no?

Users who are viewing this thread