lly

Contributor
ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ
ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ

THIS  MUST  BE  THE  WORK  OF  AN  ENEMY
「SHITPOST」!!

ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ
ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ ゴゴ

Do you need some good shit to post on Mangadex in their new forums?

Then come on down to Ol' Pervy's Emporium and General Store where we have the finest selection of shit to satisfy any shitty need that you can imagine!

We have horseshit, dogshit, catshit, goatshit, a HUGE load of bullshit, and some truly rare shit from animals like whales and sea slugs along with some very rare unicorn* shit!

So come on down and shop at Ol' Pervy's Emporium and General Store where you will find the shittiest merchandise available! You will not believe the shit that you will find here!

And today only, we are having a penny sale on our finest turds! If you buy one piece of shit at the regular price, you can get another piece of shit of equal or lesser value for only ONE PENNY MORE! Try and beat shit for a penny! If you can find cheaper shit anywhere else...

EAT IT!

*Disclaimer: Unicorn shit can only be sold to virgins due to safety reasons, but most of you otaku out there probably qualify for this requirement anyway!

Power Uploader
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Lit? It’s a Stoner legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Stoners, so high and so lit, he could use the Force to influence the marijuana to create…blunts. He had such a knowledge of the Lit Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about…from being caught by the police. He became so high, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his blunt…which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his friend everything he knew. Then his friend called the police while he was sleeping. Ironic. He could save others from the police…but not himself.
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the Clumsy? It’s a Sith Legend. Darth Jar Jar was a Dark Lord of the Sith so clumsy and so stupid, he could use the force to influence the midichlorians to create… Poodoo. He had such a lack of knowledge of the Dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about… From stepping in icky icky goo. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was the bigger gooberfish… Which of course he swam away from. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice absolutely nothing, and his apprentice appointed him a senator of Naboo. Ironic. He could save others from poodoo… But not himself.
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of TR-8R the Loyal? It’s a Storm Trooper legend. TR-8R was a Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order, so powerful and so loyal, he could use the Z-9 Stun Baton to influence other Stormtroopers to stay… loyal. He had such a knowledge of the First Orders regulations, he could even keep the loyal Stormtroopers that he was squad-mates with…from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his loyalty…which, eventually of course, he didn’t. Unfortunately, he taught his squad-mate FN-2187 everything he knew. Then FN-2187 became a traitor, and got Han Solo to murder him while he was fighting traitors. Ironic. He could save others from treachery…but not himself.
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Dat Boi the Wise? It’s a Memer legend. Dat Boi was a Dark Frog of the Reddit, so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the reddit posters to create…memes. He had such a knowledge of the Meme Side, he could even keep the memes he cared about…from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power…which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice, everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save other memes from death…but not himself.

Contributor
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the toiletries department, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on taco bell night, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top ass-wipe in the entire fucking world. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your shit. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wipe you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s without folding . Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Costco bathroom isle and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will overflow your toilet and you will fucking drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????nam jef ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://youtu.be/jCMNWAJiz5Y?t=49

Dex-chan lover
No originality? I doubt that.
Not sure if I should request a name change to bantermaster or assblasted.
Imageboards how gone to far that is why I quit them I guess. °_°

Users who are viewing this thread