Magical Trans! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Maniacal Girl

Fed-Kun's army
So Minami is responsible for him being a Meniacal GIRL? (Plus, apparently he’s attracted to “Karii”.)

Ooh! Another chapter!
Very creative censorship by the artist. Classy.
And now we know how Maou Shoujo-chan came to be. If they only ever be a girl here and there, it'll take them a long time to be used to it. They gotta go all in, like a certain MC.
EDIT: Also, we now got to see the context what was on the cover of the volume. And there were 9 chapters in the first volume and now we're at chapter 18. Guess we're done with this volume?

Group Leader
@cswvna Original had "Success! Huge success!" so I couldn't resist inserting a subtle reference. Also avoided repetition that way.

I hope this doesn't turn into another hum drum ecchi gender bender. That would be boring and disappointing. But I guess deep exploration of gender identity is a little much to ask from a lighthearted GB manga, even if the main character's arc seems to be about exactly that.

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids: don't work on important stuff while sleep-deprived. You might think that was a good Idea when you do it, but you'll regret it when you get sober.

Power Uploader
I remember when I just got my cat, I undressed and for whatever reason he immediately jumped at my nipples and tried to suck them.

It's quite interesting how a kitten can apparently recognize nipples cross-species.

@trapsarebetter ...not really that interesting honestly.

It's theorized we've managed to domesticate wild animals by taking the babies and raising them. Of course, this includes feeding. Where do you think the milk would've come from back then, if there's no domesticated animals?

Users who are viewing this thread