Goshujin-sama to Kemonomimi no Shoujo Meru

kinda reminded me of Little Little by Rokuko... its just that this one has plot... cute and lighthearted all the same...

Dex-chan lover
This is the story of a future crazy cat lady. The only difference is her cats can talk back and they don't poop everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those times when I can't rate a manga because, while the average rating is a bit higher than I would personally rate it, the character looks at me with those cute eyes and I can't bring myself to give it a rating that would lower the average.

Power Uploader
Adorably cute, a bit boring and not very surprising, but so cute that I just kept reading, and probably will once the next chapters come out. The style of drawings is absolutely beautiful and charming. I find the story itself a bit confusing - I can see where the shoujo-ai tag came from (even though one of them is a child and the other is an adult, they don't have this mother-daughter/older-younger sister relationship you'd normally expect, too much awkwardness and focusing on certain things instead of the others) and I wonder how it will progress, in what direction. Right now it's... kinda puzzling. In a very soft and warm way tho.

Also, reminds me of this short game, Stray Cat Doors.

ed

ganggangnigga, https://mangadex.org/manga/23061/taimashi-to-akuma-chan and other works by the same author

Users who are viewing this thread