Kanojo no Kuchidzuke Kansensuru Libido

dMrdm2v.jpg

I-It's just a phase guys....

Very curious case of an author who'd started with regular shoujo / josei, has been drawing it for almost twenty years, and then made a full transition to writing and drawing lesbian manga exclusively ( 1 , 2 ). You can't find any mentions of her past releases on the official social media outlets (despite very long career), and she identifies strictly as yuri artist now.

Her comics are only so and so, just slightly above average, but I would love to learn her personal story. It's probably way more interesting than whatever she's putting out creatively.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you igenetycs for commenting on a random manga chapter and leading me to find this

Dex-chan lover
Patiently waiting for a miracle update.*_*❤
+1
After 2 months waiting, time to re-read! xD

Dex-chan lover
I really like the story. The art, the atmosphere and the characters. I hope someone will be kind to us and translate the last chapter. It says that there are 15 chapters on Anime planet. Furthermore, I checked the author's twitter feed and apparently they made a short movie based on the story. That is so cool. I found a webpage where you can buy the story in English, and you can also buy the movie with English text.

https://www.yurihub.com/miyuki-yorita

Though I must say, that I agree with what the rest were saying. There constantly feels like there is a storm coming. There is the illness of Ayane and hints of some sort of serious condition, there is the rather mercurial mood of Ayane, her peculiar family situation, or her still undefined relationship with her former girlfriend and how that left some pretty deep emotional scars. Lastly, there were some pretty strange things going on in chapter 3 when Ayane invited Micchan to join them next time, and in chapter 5 where Ayane kissed Micchan. Why was she kissing her? Moreover, Ayane is constantly trying to make Micchan realize that she likes girls, but for what purpose?

There are a lot of mysteries hanging in the air I would like to know the answer of them all. But I guess most of those issues will not answered as there is only one more chapter. So, I really hope someone will translate the last chapter for us :)

Dex-chan lover
Lastly, there were some pretty strange things going on in chapter 3 when Ayane invited Micchan to join them next time, and in chapter 5 where Ayane kissed Micchan. Why was she kissing her? Moreover, Ayane is constantly trying to make Micchan realize that she likes girls, but for what purpose?

I don't think that this really has a story that was planned out from the beginning, essentially this is a series of connected oneshots featuring the same characters. I got the feeling that maybe at some point the author wanted to explore the possibility of a poly situation with Micchan, but it feels like this idea was dropped in later chapters with Micchan getting over her jealousy.

I also suspect that Ayane in the beginning was kind of playing around a bit to forget about her ex but developed deeper and more genuine feelings later on. And that she saw through Micchan who obviously had some kind of feelings for Sana and dealt with her worries that Micchan might come between them in a messed up way.

Chapter 15 looks very wholesome and sweet just going from what is drawn, unfortunately I can't understand Japanese or Spanish (someone linked the Spanish translation in the commets of chapter 14), really wish that someone translates it to English at some point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think that this really has a story that was planned out from the beginning, essentially this is a series of connected oneshots featuring the same characters. I got the feeling that maybe at some point the author wanted to explore the possibility of a poly situation with Micchan, but it feels like this idea was dropped in later chapters with Micchan getting over her jealousy.

I also suspect that Ayane in the beginning was kind of playing around a bit to forget about her ex but developed deeper and more genuine feelings later on. And that she saw through Micchan who obviously had some kind of feelings for Sana and dealt with her worries that Micchan might come between them in a messed up way.

Chapter 15 looks very wholesome and sweet just going from what is drawn, unfortunately I can't understand Japanese or Spanish (someone linked the Spanish translation in the commets of chapter 14), really wish that someone translates it to English at some point.

I do understand Spanish. So, I finally got the read the end of the story. Thank you a lot! I don't know what the author intended. But it does feel a bit disconnected. The story was good, but it could have been great if all of those story-treads actually went somewhere.

There is also a bunch of one-shot stories about Ayane and her former girlfriend. So, maybe there never was some sort of grand plan. Just a bunch of connected stories without much planning to it.

But in the end I suppose it does not matter. I still enjoyed the stories and all is well that ends well.

Dex-chan lover
Could you give a quick recap? I'm soooo interested but I don't understand at all XD

Yes, of course. The chapter is mostly fluff. So there is not that much happening.

Sana asks Ayane how she spent her last birthday. She spent it alone and sleeping. So Sana decides to make her upcoming eighteenth birthday special. She invites Ayane to spend the day at her home, as she'll be alone until the evening. Ayane's birthday falls on the second of February. Sana has prepared three thoughtful gifts for her girlfriend.

The first gift is a sweater from Ayane's favorite store's spring collection. Worried about the expense, Ayane expresses her concern, but Sana assures her that she shouldn't worry—it's her birthday after all.

The second gift consists of cards that allow Ayane to write down her desires, which Sana promises to fulfill. Ayane wants to have sex. However, their intimate moment is interrupted by a call from Micchan, prompting Sana to leave temporarily, much to Ayane's disappointment.

During Sana's absence, Ayane discovers her final gift: a jar filled with pictures of them together, to serve as a source of comfort during lonely moments. Reading the accompanying letter from Sana, Ayane is reminded of their promise to spend future birthdays outside the hospital together.

Upon her return, Sana brings gifts from Micchan and their other friends. Overwhelmed with emotion, Ayane expresses her gratitude on the cards, thanking Sana and expressing her love. Later, Sana's mother joins them to share cake, bringing joy to Sana as she witnesses her loved ones' acceptance of Ayane.

The story concludes with a heartwarming scene of happiness and affection as Sana and Ayane share a kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread