Record of Ragnarok

Dex-chan lover
If one of the Champions isn't Sigurd making Brunhild go moeblob I am sorely disappointed.

"Cover art" Even the muscles seem to have muscles. Science has definitely gone too far.

One chapter so can’t comment much on the plot yet, but if anything so far the artist seems to be good with story telling.

Group Leader
Hopefully there will be enough demand for this manga, so some other scanlation group can pick this up since I just can't continue no matter how much I want to do it.
I hope so since this manga is very entertaining.

Power Uploader
Whoa, a chapter 1 asking for a manga with potential to be picked. Guess we'll be seeing a race for chapter 2.

I wasn't particularly impressed with this, but even if one of our translators wanted to do it, we lack the edition staff to compete, so Death Toll will be watching from the sidelines.

From what I see, the hardest thing here is redrawing. Exactly our specialty, but there are plenty of groups with exceptionally good redrawers. Good luck to them.

The hype is real! I like the concept, it seems fast paced and with a short life span (13 fights, cant last many chapters). Hope it gets picked by a group!

Wtf...I will have to say they have ruined all the god image .
Its may hurt some religious believed people.
But it a story how human fight god a complete peice of shit...!
I don't know which idiot is the author.
Don't you have common sense manga is art of imagination.
Create it like it is complete different and don't represent anything which may harm religious believe of other people...!

But you created this shit and also make them represent the real god and even addressing their country.
Do you wanna die a$$h0£e....!

Dex-chan lover
So... which side will Guan Yu stand on?

Also, this manga better have Jesus Christ facing off Genghis Khan or I'll start a riot!

Users who are viewing this thread