thank you Hokuto no Gun for scanlating this series

Where's my Karla goddammit!?

Ty for the fast translations over the past months. Deep inside i was still hoping ohma somehow survived

Thanks for translating the manga HNG! Boy I hope this gets a part 2, seems interesting that another "Niko" apprentice popped up.

Up till the very end, I was hoping deep down, that Kaz fake buried Ohma and that the final scene we would see is him training to get stronger with his wife's family (and wouldn't be upset if there was a continuation where he returned)

But maybe it's better this way...

Thank you Hokuto no Gun for the great time

huh. where is Kure Chan.
I see not Hanafusa, Ren, Julius, Hatsumi, Shunka and Seishu not here. where is them
Kiryu. he hide something.

Dex-chan lover
i still had some sliver of hope that ohma would be alive, but i guess this is it. F for ohma, may he finally get his rest.

Dex-chan lover
Damn iiiiit!! I was shipping Ohma-Karla pair so haarrrddd!!!
Well, it was a lovely ride, hoping for a second part.
Thanks for the series guys!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations.

That's the end of season 1. Next up is season 2 but it won't be the same without Ohma who was somehow like the maincharacter.

It looks like
Kazzy is the true main character

More background stories about the "inside" following up.

I would like to thank EVERYONE who contributed to give me the possibility to read this Manga Thank you really ?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot HnG.

Funny that most people thought including myself that Long Min was a tough one. Seems there's always a bigger fish, and those three seem big enough.

Users who are viewing this thread