Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHHHHHHH ADJEST UR SO FUCKIN CUTE OF COURSE U CAN ATTEND HIS TRAINING SESSIONS U STRONG SCARY BALL OF ADORABLENESS

Double-page supporter
I think the author did a good job in making that prof. JACKASS so annoying

Dex-chan lover
Man.. I really wish I can see those 2 psycho from Adjest team got beaten by Romantica and Pram.

Aggregator gang
Adjest gets more screentime baby and author shouldve never added romantica

Dex-chan lover
So, did Romantica get those two or did the shadow world end right there before she shoot? Because I didn't read any elimination announcements in the battle between Desir and Adjust. Those two battles could have happen simultaneously.
Also whats Romantica place? It could be they announced only the top 3, but still. The Top9 are special and should also have been announced!

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
It seems like she couldn't finish triggering her spells because she said she and Pram almost won their fights. However they should both be in top 9 considering they did eliminate other players, plus the only ones standing for last many minutes in the game were Desir, Romantica, Pram, Adjest, and the two goons fighting Pram and Romantica. The rest were incapacitated, so it would be quite an insult to allow them to get in front of Romantica and Pram. Not that the nobles wouldn't be capable of such cheap tricks, but even if they used such a move only against commoners in this particular contest, it still would make a precedent for all future nobles vs nobles fights as well, which would be annoying for themselves.

que pena que romantica no le llego a explotar la cabeza a esos dos. profesora besto waifu

Dex-chan lover
Pram is trying way too hard to bring me into the world of traps.. those puffy cheeks. We have a new high class waifu to balance things out at least.

The following chapters should be a lot of fun given how far Desir has pulled things from the original timeline.

Dex-chan lover
She really needs to become one of the best.... and she will...
The headmaster here is seemingly more intellectual than any of the others.... he ought to be like that...

Waifu #2 makes an appearance! I honestly prefer Adjest to Romantica anyways.

Now Desir just needs a Gaelic-ish redhead and a DAO-Morrigan brunette.

Fed-Kun's army
Adjest asking to officially join the harem :)
I still see Pram as some pet.
and Romantica as some tsundere little sister.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the views dropped pretty drastic since people goes to Meraki website to read huh.. (or you know, maybe not?)

@firosahoge Well, I for one.. will be glad if Meraki catch up with the raws.. so maybe they can work on other things...
I want to see "We May Be An Inexperienced Couple But..." and "Senryuu Girl", which they're working on but has not exactly catch up with the raw.
Though for Senryuu Girl case, I guess it's fine they upload it like once a week, that series is way too sweet for people to see it daily.

But yeah I get what you mean... T_T

Dex-chan lover
@DestinyIX o really? Guess im lookin at the wrong source. Thanks!

@ABCsOfLife I suppose. If there were tons of good manhwa tho, I wouldnt mind waiting a week per chapter but theres not many out there

Double-page supporter
I gotta say she's really smart for a character with such high pride. She knows her limit and asks for help :))) This is kinda fresh for this type of character

Users who are viewing this thread