Koroshi Ai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Bullet

Ohh so that’s cover of volume 4 is from
well she has protag plot armour so she should be fine

I wonder if Chateau has a hidden mic somewhere on her from that assassin dude, so she has to fake killing herself, in order to get Song to remove that and be able to talk to him normaly...

Dex-chan lover
How I wish that theory of yours will happen. I mean, Chateau is depicted as smart and stoic, and her being depressed and in panic is really out of her character. I get that her mother is in hostage and her friends got his throat slit but still...

MD@Home
Oh god what an evil cliffhanger this was. >.< I shall pass the time by re-reading and swooning on their subtle, unconventional declarations of rabu-rabu. (The "Irrespective of your decision, I'm on your side" line trumps the 20 other "I like you" confessions I read all weekend)

Double-page supporter
gee i wonder if she'll actually do it
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Cover makes sense huh...

re: other comments, she def could be faking it but that pain on her face is real :'(

CHATEAU, DON'T DARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

OMFG, I'm going to die of anxiety until the next chapter

Thanks for the hard work with this manga ?

@kiero13 wtf, you listed out all the reasons why she should be panicking and you still want her to be stoic and smart? What kind of person do you think she is, she definitely cares about innocents' lives, and one of her closest relative is a hostage, you think anyone who isn't a sociopath or psychopath wouldn't freak out?

Dex-chan lover
@Krowley uhh... She's a killer/assassin or whatever you call. Her emotions should be in control no matter the situation.

@kiero13 And as you can see, aside from having the skills, she's not a very good assassin. Also no, keeping one's emotions calm is only when they are in the mission, not necessary when it relates to their loved ones. So your point is still invalid.

Dex-chan lover
@Krowley there's a reason why police/soldier/doctor etc. are not allowed to be in missions with a family member involved. That case is different with assassins/killers, cause morals/virtues/emotions/empathy or whatever you call it are not allowed there, whether you're in a mission or not.

Also, you should definitely read more, or, I dunno. You somewhat over-romanticized stuff rather than be logical.

Like I just said, she's not a very good assassin. She's only in it as a means to make money. Why do you keep thinking this is realistic? If it was realistic, this story wouldn't happen. The whole thing is a romance doujin so excuse me for "over-romanticized" this manga, even though most of my observations are true.

Also thanks for the unfounded advice, I've read a lot of books. You should stop being overthinking it and enjoy the story instead of being a stick in the mud.

Users who are viewing this thread