The Abandoned

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking up Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu, i like the storyline where the mc is treated wrongfully at the start, appreciated it if you guys can make faster releases

Please continue the series Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu :D I love this series. I've been reading manga for 4 years now, and I judge them by the introduction. This manga is a good one and I would appreciate it if you continue the series. Thank you, (the third time I had to retype this comment XD, my browser is slow so it crashed 1 time, then next time I forgot to activate my account so I can type this and it deleted it :p) Some manga start amazing, but overtime they have a chance to lose their feeling they had at the start, one manga I used to read lost its feeling when the chapters started to being just daily updates. Thank you for reading this comment, and also thanks if you have taken this into consideration.

I have been waiting for someone to pick up Maou desu. Please do continue . I am waiting while salivating for more !!!!!!

Thanks for "Maou desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita" it is great :)

Maou desu is really good. Thanks for picking it up, and doing a excellent job of translating it.

Thank you so much for picking up Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life. I needed this in my life.

I kid u not, I have caught up with all the series u have translated and they are amazing, u guys are amazing when it comes to ur translations and the series that u pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread