I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 10

Group Leader
Hello! Here is our final mass release of "I Am a Child of This House" I hope you guys enjoy!

Unfortunately, Mangaru and I have come to a disagreement so I will not longer be a part of this team. This has been a wonderful time and I hope you guys will continue to support this series. I highly recommend joining Manga Ru discord server for weekly updates. Ch.13 should be out later today/early tomorrow (that will be my final chapter).

I plan on picking up a series of my own, it's nothing compared to Estelle's cuteness but I hope you guys will support me! Thank you and have a wonderful day

Dex-chan lover
I mean I like tentacles too
Cheap squid is very filling seafood

Fed-Kun's army
Lol her mom was so money hungry and neglectful that not only did she lock her daughter in a box, but she basically sold all rights she had to the future Empress. I can't wait until this comes full circle.

Double-page supporter
That's fucking stupid, people know it require as much strange to use a bow as swords

Fed-Kun's army
Bows are not great for weak people, if anything she should be given a crossbow with a lever to require less strength or a regular sword that can be two handed for using both arms.

Bows are often mistaken in fantasy. It's more likely that you'll see a bunch of buffed bodybuilders wielding bows than a group of peasants. Bows take A LOT OF STRENGTH to use, more so than swords. If you're not strong enough and can barely shoot a bow, you'll also end up hurting, potentially ripping your own muscles.

Dex-chan lover
yeah as other people have mentioned below, bows require a lot of strength. you need strength to wield a sword as well but anyone can just swing a sword even if it's not good but not just anyone can shoot a bow

Dex-chan lover
Actually depends on the bow, of course you won't be hunting big game with bows like that but it's just like weight training, you start small and slowly build up constitution.

Dex-chan lover
"They were all male so I don't have any data"

uh what? What does this even mean?

Dex-chan lover
@rkkn She wondered about the fates of mixed Castiellos in the past. The tutor didn't know of any female ones. Males wouldn't obviously have been the most desirable brides, so their fates wouldn't necessarily be of much use for her as examples of anything. I'd say he should have still told something about the male ones, but all in all it seems to me that tutor doesn't have overly loose lips.

Estelle has unlocked a new skill. Puppy eyes! And it's super effective! 😂

swords are actually great for weak people, while bows are really bad for weak people. Average one-handed european sword is about 2-3 pounds, average medieval war-bow has a draw weight of over 100 pounds.

ooh a bow. then she's gonna be a pro at archery? it seems so since she's holding a bow in the cover

Doesn't a bow.. require a lot more strength than a sword? I do HEMA in real life and swords are actually pretty light. Meanwhile I can't pull back on a bow to save my life.

Users who are viewing this thread