I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 9

so that's why the warning in the last episode...
Having a no-asmodian castiello as empress (no imperial consort, full empress) could indirectly grant an undisputable power to castiello as a whole, poor estelle, attempts against her life would be weekly once duke present in the high society but something was bugged me since the begining, why castiello isn't a grand duchy (aka the minimum grade of sovereign state) by now?

Fed-Kun's army
Hey my lady, where are you looking when you say "Wow so big" on the horse huh

Dex-chan lover
ahh so this is where the plot is gonna go. i was wondering what the point of everything was. isn't she kinda too naive and stupid to become an Emperor lol?? i really can't see it. i do really wish she had a more interesting personality from the conditions she was raised in

Dex-chan lover
She'd most likely be the figure head only. Her father and brother would be the ones in charge of the decisions and whatnot, and considering they would never be able to be emperors without her (and they both like Estelle and are liked back) there'd be no such thing as them betraying her or the sort. I wonder if she'd be okay with being in that position though...

Dex-chan lover
isn't she kinda too naive and stupid to become an Emperor lol??

Naive is a pretty useful quality in a ruler for potential advisors who could support their bid for the throne, if you can convince them to trust you above anyone else. Which shouldn't be too hard if you got to them early enough. A naive person is likely to not notice that the person telling them to trust no one, is supposed to be included in that statement. After all, they're the one telling you to be cautious. They must be looking out for you.

Wasn't she getting sick at the thought of water? But now she's dipping her feet in a stream?

When I read this chapter, I personally feel the consequence of being isekai is already there. MC is not a reincarnator, she only have memories of her past life. So in short, mentally she is still a child. But having memories of her past life, along with harsh past, makes her way more mature than the other kids her age and she would be much more eager to learn and develop.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she can't become the "emperor". She could become the empress though.

Dex-chan lover
@Afiaki She has taken a bath before in an earlier chapter, submerged up to her nose, no less. That's much more than just walking ankle deep in a river. She clearly doesn't have a phobia as such.

Users who are viewing this thread