A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

I hope Adjest eventually joins his part in the end when he joins the Alpha class, I don't really think she gets along with everyone else in the Alpha class and her party in the first place

Dex-chan lover
She got rid of his shirt so she's already half-way to her goal of completely stripping Desir

Double-page supporter
How many raws are there? Since each chapter is starting to feel the same, i'm wondering if we will catch up to the raws before this fight ends.

EDIT : Apparently it's 40.... Yeah, this fight is going to last longer than that.

Double-page supporter
@Rinne
They're setting her up as a rivel atm so if she does join then that'll be hella down the road (No where near where we currently are) Probably have her help with having nobles no longer look down on commoners

Dex-chan lover
Also there's an event wiping humanity out in a few years time. So Desir's goal is making all mages stronger, not making a strong team in itself. To that end I don't see her joining him. Also it was just stated that she wants a rival, or at least strong opponents, so that makes joining him less likely. Adjest would do also do a better job of beating other nobles into line if she's independent of Desir.

Double-page supporter
he looks like he's having fun. also i think he's waiting for the hour mark so the next monster would be summoned. which, chances are, would wipe out the unconcous team and strain the remining people.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but they could use all of these "huffs puffs", "ughs" and so on instead of "keuking" everywhere. It's annoying as heck to read keuk everywhere

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Onii-sama

1445724977784.jpg

Contributor
Looking at the last "spell", first thought I have is : "So she really is an ice queen."

Dex-chan lover
A girl that is too drunk on jer powers.... did I see it wrong?? I guess i did... she needs to calm down and accept that she is weak...

Users who are viewing this thread