Timelessleaf

thank you for being the savior, i hate the other leaf ( bring out the translations but so long to update )
Thank you

Will you ever upload Goddess Creation System to here? I tried reading from your site but your ads block off most of the pages for me.

Dex-chan lover
Since there's nothing else here to say it at the moment: This group has decided to stop uploading to Mangadex. Not sure if they intend to remove the old chapters at all or not, just that they don't intend to use this place anymore going forward. Still active, but they took their ball and went home as it were.

Edit: 23 days after I post this, something gets uploaded by the group anyway. I dunno if they changed their mind, or if someone in the group that spoke to me when I asked wasn't actually in agreement with others in the group, or whatever. Either way, don't @ me about it, I dunno what happened.

Nah boi, I'm just uploading the series that I'm doing.
I can make the full resolution versions of High School Taoist available here, and I like Mangadex to begin with.

Leaf has her own reasons for not wanting to upload here, which is why the rest of the series stopped.

I've been taking a long hiatus from scanlating for various reasons, so I actually haven't been in contact with Leaf for a while sorry @Lymus. I don't about this Pupillary Master manhua, but from the looks of it there are still more chapters being uploaded with delays. The last time I was talking to Leaf it was difficult for her to maintain uploads on Mangadex with her own server causing headaches, so if Pupillary Master is going to be fully uploaded here it will probably be in little bits over time.

If it's a problem that they're not all up yet, I could probably get in contact with Leaf and copy the finished chapters over. Otherwise I'd say just wait and see.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Afiaki if they get uploaded eventually it's fine. Just some people have brought up concerns, in regards to the rule and the page saying to read on the site.
Preferably all would be up, however many with delay, but if they trickle in slower that's fine too i guess.

Hey @timelessleaf and @Afiaki ! I love your work, especially Gu Daoist Master, or Master of Gu as it's called on your site :)
I'm noticing that this manhua hasn't been updated here in a while, but Master of Gu is being updated on your site.
Is everything okay ?

@schklom
Timelessleaf (Leaf) was having some issues with her web server for some time which was causing quite a headache in maintaining a schedule with just one site, and amongst other things I think she really didn't like some commenters' remarks about the quality of scanlations (despite the effort and dedication that gets put in to update so many series simultaneously), so she didn't find worth in uploading to Mangadex anymore. That was why most of the series stopped being uploaded here.

I was pondering the thought of copying the series here for Leaf from the timelessleaf site, but for now I have too much IRL stuff to scanlate even just one manhua consistently, so I never got further in answering that.

What I'd say is: maybe in the future Master of Gu will resume here.
Leaf seems to be uploading a new series back on Mangadex now, so perhaps the series that used to be uploaded here will resume in due course.

@Afiaki
Thanks for the quick reply.
I understand not wanting to get bad comments anymore, so I'll just go read on the timelessleaf site from now on.
I'm sure scanlating is not very rewarding, but being able to read new stuff in a good quality is very exciting and brings me a lot of fun, so thank you both for doing it :D
I hope good things happen to both of you !

And ignore the mean comments from greedy people unable to understand that scanlating takes time effort and money :)

@esmee_n101
Here? 1 series currently (Pupillary Master). Past series are not being uploaded for now. They might resume in the future, depending on me I guess.

@schklom
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate that, and I'll pass that on to Leaf the next time we work together.
People who comment like that are on every larger aggregate site. They're not bad people, but they easily make comments that can make them sound ungrateful.

@esmee_n101
All completed chapters are uploaded every 1-4 days. The last batch upload was on 10/03 and the next one will probably be tomorrow. So, yes.

I myself don't upload anything there, I just send completed chapters over to timelessleaf when I'm done. Any "side" series like the one I'm (not) doing ultimately relies on volunteers, so High School Taoist is stalled because I can't really finish chapters at the moment. Uploads for that series resume here when I can manage.

Please please please continue Fox Concubine Don't Play With Fire it's such cute and entertaining series it can't be dropped pls I'll give you my heart, my kidney, my whole body.

Users who are viewing this thread