Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Yugami-kun Doesn't Panic

Fed-Kun's army
The "I'm shook" part is completely intentional right? ( ̄ω ̄;)

Fed-Kun's army
@nachtness

That bitch's face, when the groups were decided, was GLORIOUS.

Also Yugami again on point about having yourself as an ally.

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was gonna end up with Yugami, but of course Kaori ends up with her too.

Dex-chan lover
What a trainwreck. I knew things won't go well, but damn.

I feel so bad for chihiro, she really can't catch a break. It would be great if she could make some real friends soon.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Prediction: Yugami will somehow fuck up the short haired chick.

i can't help but feel both bad for chihiro and laughing at her, that every single time she tries to make friends, something goes wrong. looking at the raws, this is pretty much going to become a running joke. never give up, chihiro, you'll make it one day!

I had a classmate like the short hair girl, she was the most toxic girl in our class. She depended on her friend whom I stopped talking because I found that girl annoying af. At the beginning of the year my friends and I tried to talk to them and she always made distasteful remarks about us even though we were only trying to be polite because they were the only one who came from a different school (after elementary school people can choose whichever school they wanna go as long as it is in the city)... anyway, who knows what happened to them in the end,

Fed-Kun's army
The school trip is going to be interesting!

@rc1138 good to see fellow Hachiman fans here. :D Yugami is mentally stronger indeed.

Contributor
must be sad to lose all the members ..at least they go , but she stays..

@rc1138

Not just 8man, every angsty edgy brooding teen self insert MC aspires to be like Yugami. Hes the final form of the loner character archetype whose unwavering self confidence allows him to overcome the obstacle that is "societal expectations" and be 100% true to himself at all times without any restraint.

A true man amongst men.

Users who are viewing this thread