Beauty and the Beast Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
wow, never thought i'd see the "virgin-killer sweater" fit someone that perfectly, back scales and everything
lily tho ////./////

Dex-chan lover
Yeah she probably told her it was dangerous to live by herself, i guess some people might think that Lily is also running away from things by running into the magical forest an deciding to live with the sexy monster girl but nah man shes too kind for that the author hurried things up to get to the good spicy stuff so we dont know her that well but cmonnn she seems way too sweet for this plane of existence truly a nice, sweet, relaxing girl.

Fed-Kun's army
So cute in fact I had to check if it had tragedy genre lol

Please don't let anything bad happen to these couple

Double-page supporter
The fact that Heath doesn't bath in itself isn't too bad since I don't know the body odor situation of half-monsters but there's also a good chance that she doesn't brush her teeth and we have already seen them kissing with tongue, which is kinda gross ngl

The fact that Heath doesn't bath in itself isn't too bad since I don't know the body odor situation of half-monsters but there's also a good chance that she doesn't brush her teeth and we have already seen them kissing with tongue, which is kinda gross ngl
ok so a bit of a spoil for the next chapter but not really much,.... so Heath explans in the next chapter that she actually uses the lake to clean herself and probaby brush there too, and the reason why she doesn't use the bath was cus......she just didn't want to since she was fine with just the lake i think?

Users who are viewing this thread