Fed-Kun's army
tell me this guy got cursed or brain washed sth not just simple trauma

@dreminh Its a combination of an over-inflated ego, his pride, and not accepting the truth behind his past or letting it go.

Aggregator gang
Thought it was another romantica chap but luckily the last part was about mc vs adjest

@Anitvenomz Um, what other truth is there for a child than that his parents were killed by commoners? It's called trauma for a reason?

Fed-Kun's army
@celestialSidonia

Seem like you uploaded the Chap. 35 in the Chap. 34 post ?
I tried to read the 35 on your website, and found I already readied it ?

@Maala Trauma part I understand however not once did anything he said involved the traumatic experience of watching his father die all he's been screaming was that "Nobles are born with power, and wealth to do whatever they please. He's allowing a shadow of his father dictate his decisions and possibly never dug deep into why the commoners rebeled in the first place because he doesn't want to. Romantica made a valid point in the previous chapter she went from a commoner to noble and absolutely nothing changed.

Group Leader
I kinda love that.
Pure talent VS tons of life threatening experience.

Oh, and that big dude with commoner trauma is really a jerk. He really hates commoners but he doesn't seem to be very fond of nobles either.
Also, was there really NOBODY with power who met up with him thinking that maybe he needed counselings?
I understand feeling superior to the peasants and trying to keep them down to stay in power, but he's vindictive and trying to kill them all... nobles also need to eat, right?

so what the fuck is an "analysis" supposed to be really? it just seems like a lazy way to make mc win fights so far

Double-page supporter
@ubergeek analysis allows him to read and rewrite spells that are being cast. so far since he has weak magic it allows him to keep up with other people. his true strength lies with spell optimizing.

@silverden thanks for the explanation guess i should pay more attention. has it been mentioned why he has the ability or whether anyone else in the story can do anything similar?

Aggregator gang
"Hey, I may suck at fighting and magic, but I have cash shop items so I'm super OP". Seems reasonable. However how many uses do those rings have?

@Ubergeek I think it's been mentioned that it's just something that any magician can theoretically do, if they're skilled enough and are familiar enough with the runes of magic. It also is apparently harder the more powerful the magic is, and before the time reboot the MC was able to shut down a dragon's magical abilities.

Didn't Romantic mention that she thought someone analyzed her detection spell? Those two people in the flame-motif jackets that she and Pram dealt with. That would also be why she was expecting someone else when they showed up.

Dex-chan lover
It's only their second meeting, and he's already swinging his snake at her.

@Anitvenomz One of the characteristics of true, crippling trauma is that the victim in question is generally not capable of thinking about it. Unless it's ripped out of the subconscious by a stimulus, such as the ring dude fighting the woman who rejected his gift, the trauma in question simply never becomes clear enough in the mind to "look" at it, much less put it into words.

If the ring dude were strapped down to a table and forced to answer questions, you'd get at least a few hours of unintelligble screaming before you got any information, and it would be several hours more before you got anything understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread