Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Demon General Rajas II

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading the WN around this point. Now that they are leaving the idiots behind, wonder what will happen.
Thanks for the chapter.

"Yes, let's kick the only person that is able to fend off possible demon attacks. That'll sure raise our chance of survival"
Next chapter they're all ded.

Fed-Kun's army
The old chase off the strongest people of the group strategy. Hopefully we get to see how that pays off after they already have a target on them and the demons have no way to know she left the group

Dex-chan lover
So they want to split up after it was already mentioned that the demon army is surrounding the location? These people sure are smart. If they get attacked on their way back to the town the average IQ of that world will go up by a few points.

Aggregator gang
After he said he will not risk dying before returning to his world and then aiming to fulfill `the promise`, he starts to risk

Contributor
At the beginning he was saying the magic of that world was underdeveloped but now he has fallen to the throwing fireballs category as well. I don't get it, at the beginning he had shown that he could do a lot more than just this, is this the limit for the author's imagination?

Dex-chan lover
@Solaz Horror movie level strat lol ?. Dude has a death wish chasing away the only effective members of the group.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
I agree the whole fight with the demons kind of left me disappointed. I expected him to be stronger and not struggle as much.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, clearly something is wrong about the demons. He said it himself, "bullshit". He says that because its clearly bulllshit that they can survive his attacks. They have like 95% damage resistance or something to whatever he is doing, He is not weak, something screwy is going on.

Dex-chan lover
Also the caravan was being stupid but thats because they are afraid. Its only fair this gets them killed but it can't be helped. These are not heroes of legend, these are just npcs.

Contributor
@Merilirem That is obvious, but the problem is that he used the exact attacks that could get resisted, attacks based in pure magic. In previous chapters he had shown that he could control reality to a certain level, why didn't he use the environment, or control gravity, etc? It just seemed that the author made magic too OP and didn't know how to handle it now.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka

That shouldn't work any differently though. Well, most of that. In theory, I think something like using magic to launch a rock at sonic speed through their skull might be pretty effective but the fire magic he uses is suppose to be more conceptual. So, if the fire magic doesn't work, it's not that they are invulnerable to heat so much as them being invulnerable to his magic. So I don't think any reality warping or gravity manipulation would work on them as that's still encountering the same fundamental problem, that his magic as it is doesn't work on them. There's also the fact that this is a preoccupation with him. He's frustrated and insulted that his magic isn't working so he's more concerned with finding out why then just beating them up. To him right now, winning those fights wasn't that urgent. It's figuring out what it is that makes demons almost immune to his magic that important.

Users who are viewing this thread