Love Dependency Disease

Dex-chan lover
I've the thr webnovel of this... Almost all the girls in the series are crazy and I love it

YANDERE MANGA!!! I remember reading novel version of this but the translator seemed to drop it.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/love-dependency-disease/

Good news!
We have decided to pick this up and try to get it going for now, until a group picks it up.

Aggregator gang
I didn't really like the novel of this, because of the whole MC being one of three "human trash" in his school and it was really detracting from all the yandere shenanigans going around.

Meh, the novel to this is better. But this novel is even better than that > https://www.novelupdates.com/series/these-dangerous-girls-placed-me-into-jeopardy/

Fed-Kun's army
@Test001 good to hear you guys are picking it up officially, looking forward to more translation. Thanks for the upload.

oh, i remember reading this.
somehow he gets labeled as a degenerate/pervert and joins the top 4 or 5 weirdos of his school (?).
the yandere theme wasn't all that important up until i dropped it.

Double-page supporter
@akemua ohhhh you brought back good memories, sadly the translation of both titles was done by the same translator and he abandoned them long ago...

@darkaeluz Ya, the translator was in college and he did the translations for free (no sponsored chapters or anything.) So, life probably came out of left field and hit upside the head. Flare (the tl'er) was a good guy, so I hope nothing too bad happened. Miss reading them tho. I even made Epub's of dangerous girls.

Double-page supporter
@Akemua I think I'll try to contact him later, you got me worried, at least to know if he's fine, I'll try to put one or both on the pick up recommendations on NU

@darkaeluz - He would pop up every now and then with an update but, zero chapter updates and then he kind of just stopped in general. He said he was very busy with school and whatnot but (as far as I remember) never gave any specifics. This was months ago fyi. It's very appreciated that you want to contact him ( if you can actually get ahold of him) so good luck with that. As for NU, it's been requested a few time IIRC. Most people don't want to do it because the author requested to not charge money for it at all. So it would need to be free and people want to be paid nowadays.

I read the novel
the real yandere is his girlfriend but there is a long way before she comes. I think we have more or less 3 arcs before she comes. Her arc is my favourite though.

Users who are viewing this thread