I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 8

Group Leader
Here is an early Ch.8 :D

Just to clarify some things: I originally did not tag (and still do not wish to tag) this manhwa as isekai because I don't believe it plays that big of a role in the story or at least as of yet. I do not know who changed the description/tags but that was not my doing. I think this is more of a pure and happy kind of manhwa that focuses on Estelle's new life with her new family :)

Hope you guys enjoy!

Double-page supporter
@MysteryWeeb

I think the isekai tag is also not needed. The Reincarnation/isekai plays a small part of the story so far.

Just add tags as more subjects are added to the story.

Dex-chan lover
@MysteryWeeb
A lot of Chinese and Korean stories concerning isekai do not typically use it as a plot point aside from a few minor times, typically in the beginning before the true plot begins.
Most of them just use it as a booster to a weakened character. However, those are all fighting stories. Unsure what slice-of-life will entail.

For now, in my opinion, it's worth tagging as such. 1, because the future may bring more use of her prior knowledge. And 2, with isekai being a hot topic, it would bring in more viewers who solely search the tag. Again, just my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow I feel that Estelle is going to end up unknowingly ruling the world through sheer cuteness.

I'm glad the brother warmed up to her so quickly. I was expecting it to take longer the if at all .

Double-page supporter
I wonder if it'll be like 'ascendance of a bookworm' thing as to why she's so small for her age? (If the writer keeps up with it...)

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the primary purpose of the isekai memories is to get the MC familiar with several concepts like drowning, torture, poverty, etc. That way, the author doesn't have to worry too much about mentioning things the MC shouldn't know yet.

That in itself is a low-key superpower, though.

The panel where she's imagining Carles sitting on the dad's lap and saynig "Appa" is PURE.

nal

I'm liking these discord advertisements at the end of the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread