Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - Maid In Ririsu

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

my dude murdered her right on the street on new year's first day

VIP
oof..... that, well, not that i said well deserved slap, but he is asking for it...

Dex-chan lover
Welp when you said the original looks like the fake, you deserved it man.

Dex-chan lover
ok I never really complaint about the things dumbass MC did but.. man that was a really shitty thing to say to ririsu

Ok, I'm on the solo MC train. Let Ririsu and Mei leave him to his ghosts and let them find true love somewhere else, because the dude deserves his schizophrenia dreams and nothing more.

Fed-Kun's army
So... he's purposely making her hate him? Okay, but why?

@Mabbo hmmm maybe if he makes her hate him, he thinks his feelings for her will subside. Once those feelings are gone, the risk of losing Eve will also be gone.

Fed-Kun's army
So, it's like this
Eve exist because of Tarou's love for Ririsu and will stay awake as long as Tarou love Ririsu
But because technically Eve is is also Ririsu, and Tarou fell in love with Eve, Eve can stay awake
BUT because it aint the real first love, Eve will not go away

Which make it for us to reach here. Now why does Tarou does it this way to hurt Ririsu?
1. Tarou want to stay loyal to Eve and dont want to lose her
2. Tarou don't want to be hurt if he fell in love with Ririsu
3. By removing Ririsu from their love story, Tarou will be able to prevent hurting Ririsu

Why does Ririsu hates and love Tarou at the same time and I want to remove Eve?
1. It's not healthy for Tarou to love Eve
2. Eve is basically imaginary girlfriend that looks like Ririsu, Liking Eve is basically liking Ririsu's appearance but not Ririsu herself
3. Ririsu noticed that Tarou still actually has feeling for her but rejecting the notion
4. Ririsu cares about Ebino
5. Ririsu just want to remove her quirk of seeing hatsukoi zombie, and removing Eve might help solve the problem
6. Ririsu just want Tarou for himself but can't say it herself
7. THE IRONIC EMOTIONAL EXISTENCE OF EVE IS A HARM TO THE MENTAL OF BOTH RIRISU AND TAROU

Dex-chan lover
"You look just like Eve"

Other way around, jackass. Let's hope the idiot says more dumb shit and then gets his head knocked back into reality.

Exterminate those ghost-thots, dad.

Users who are viewing this thread