IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone

Dex-chan lover
wait is this time travel or isekai... and what era is this... i'm i bit confused....

(tbh i think twice to send this comment... so instead not send it i just put this TBH thing along side my comment).

Fed-Kun's army
This just screams schizophrenia. Even the synopsis is Google Translate having a stroke.

unsure what this story is supposed to be about. the prologue is a total mess that doesn't explain anything but seems to be page-grabs from 5 different places.

Twi

I think what happens is, in the worst moment of her life she recalls her past life being in our world. Similar to how in otome isekai where they remember when their engagement is cancelled. Only to then wake up in the past of her isekai life, now with the knowledge of her future as well as knowledge of our world.

I was so excited that this manhwa actually got more chapters and had forgotten the fact that it's april fools.

Pitiful me.

"let's have a relationship with me" is a great pickup line btw

i also hate when my family is taken away by cigar

Thanks for who ever picked this up I will donate if someone can get it up a going

I've finally read it… it's alright. I personally think the MC is pretty lackluster. They work the cell phone, isekai, and time travel point pretty decently.

Though I have to ask, is the smart phone necessary? The MC seems smart in her own right so I'm sure she can figure out to get revenge on the others without it. Is the phones saving grace going to be that it can go online?

Another point I'm slightly fed up with, why is the dying ones always office ladies? Why not someone with another job? There are so many dead office lady reincarnation it's not even funny anymore. Their experience in their previous jobs does little to prepare them for this new world they live in. What helps then succeed is usually a side hobby that they are ridiculous good at to a professional point.

Thanks for picking this up. I'm willing to donate for new chapters if you're willing to continue translating♡

Sooooo good! Ignore the synopsis and read it. The translation is great!- Thank you sooo much for doing it 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Loving the fighting spirit of Iris and how determined she is. Adore stories with strong female leads. Yesssss!

Users who are viewing this thread