Re:Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.1

Dex-chan lover
After only a lame confession , it cuts to the next morning , no kissing , no touching , no stripping , no eff-ing , and especially , no eff-ing a male elf's anal ( FYI , Im NOT g@y , I just wanted to see the proof that shows the writer is g@y , the artist is g@y , bakayaROU is g@y , kichi is g@y . )

Is this manga made by some kindergarten kids , and for some kindergarten kids ?

"Im afraid that goblin kichi broke goblin E " . Because kichi's d!ck is bigger than bakayaROU 's , so of course bakayaROU has an inferior complex , lol . And this line is said by the same hypocrite who has been broken countless goblins , humans , elves , dog-heads , bears , wolves ( both males and females ) .

Another proof that shows bakayaROU has a small d!ck is that the glasshole alchemist has a hard time finding his d!ck in page 16 , lol . She is actually just staring at his crotch , not giving head . Only my d!ck is long enough to touch my chest , and you need a microscope to find bakayaROU 's d!ck , lol .

White elf + blackface make-up = black elf ? Eff-ing racist authors .

Dex-chan lover
ekNwYPY.png

So whens the pregnancy gonna kick in considering he did it with them so many times

Aggregator gang
@YuAoki lol he's only about 2-3 months old. Counting in the time he spent to grow up until meeting those girls, I'd say he only had sex with them a couple weeks

Dex-chan lover
After only a lame confession , it cuts to the next morning , no kissing , no touching , no stripping , no eff-ing , and especially , no eff-ing a male elf's anal ( FYI , Im NOT g@y , I just wanted to see the proof that shows the writer is g@y , the artist is g@y , bakayaROU is g@y , kichi is g@y . )

Is this manga made by some kindergarten kids , and for some kindergarten kids ?

"Im afraid that goblin kichi broke goblin E " . Because kichi's d!ck is bigger than bakayaROU 's , so of course bakayaROU has an inferior complex , lol . And this line is said by the same hypocrite who has been broken countless goblins , humans , elves , dog-heads , bears , wolves ( both males and females ) .

Another proof that shows bakayaROU has a small d!ck is that the glasshole alchemist has a hard time finding his d!ck in page 16 , lol . She is actually just staring at his crotch , not giving head . Only my d!ck is long enough to touch my chest , and you need a microscope to find bakayaROU 's d!ck , lol .

White elf + blackface make-up = black elf ? Eff-ing racist authors .
Dude?! :facepalm:
For your mental health benefits you should drop this! Tbh you should stop reading manga and commenting on them! Go spend some time in nature and maybe touch some grass! I mean a lot of grass

Rou is both a Merc, a Boss, a victim of some overly complex plot of some kind, knows multiple languages, proficient with weapons, great at stealth, has his own Motherbase, has pretty OP staff and has a stump for a left arm supplemented by a metal arm.

Now all we need is The Man Who Sold The World for the Metal Gear bingo

Users who are viewing this thread