@firosahoge That's what happens with any and every army if they are not kept under strict discipline.

Even today, there's a lot of people who hate and work against UN blue helmet forces because too many of them are supplied by shitholes where their armies are kept under loose discipline and that is not addressed when they put on UN uniforms. Do some searching for "UN rape scandals" and you'll see what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork that's really sad and pathetic that this still happens today. Obviously those countries those soldiers came from need to lose their qualifications to send soldiers. Common sense is rare these days.

@firosahoge I'm going to be a bit facetious about this to soften the blow.

My sweet summer child, it gets so much worse. Take a look at how many nations that routinely practice atrocities against their inhabitants are listed on the UN human rights council. There's a list here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Country_positions

If you want some specifics, a big one is China still holding its position even after imprisoning and killing political dissidents by the truckload, and its continued support of North Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread