Dex-chan lover
"Don't you dare look down on the pine tree party!"

mm.. ?
Okay, I tried, but I can't help but look down on you guys. Anyway, grats for surviving 2 panels.

Dex-chan lover
She should be at least a little bit tired. Unless she's in reality a 35 years old master of martial arts and magic only pretending to be a young student.

Fed-Kun's army
so you managed to figure out he wants to be one of the top ten by eliminating the competition so you didn't finish the others off thereby preventing them from being eliminated...congratulations, if he were some ordinary punk you'd have won now...but he's not...so either he has a contingency to finish off the ones you left beaten but not out, he has a plan to win legit by finishing the quest, or probably both...which means the fact that you came after him directly instead of finishing the quest means you WILL lose now no matter what

Dex-chan lover
Mhmmm....delicious MASTER MILF.

"There should be a limit to your arrogance!"
Nearly died there!?

Fed-Kun's army
haha using letting them fight each other to make the numbers fall down.
That waifu of his sure is overpowered.

Dex-chan lover
... Desir's party has 3 people. They still need to eliminate one more participant to be single digits.

Fed-Kun's army
Probably not his plan.
He knows her from the future and he probably knows she would've see through his plan.

Foolish? Not at all. Desir didn't have to do a thing and got 6 people out of the competition. Now he only need to get rid of one and clear the quest.

I expected more for those red team dude since his design looks great. Turned out he's just as trash as the others.

Users who are viewing this thread